PN-G Offense Blanked Again

KFDM COOP

don't throw your coach under the bus, Just because Crosby is on the Jersey doesn't mean you can write off that team. And i think this will not be a discussion next week PNG im sure is tired of the chat... they'll make a statement this week and prove that they played quality teams and they are still forreal... as always.

I think fans don't know what to think. The offense is confused. You can stay in the old formation, but mainly come up with more plays. Too many people get excited about the spread and that's because Southlake has been competitive with it. Have more plays and give different looks at different times. Score one for the Gipper ;D

I think fans don't know what to think. The offense is confused. You can stay in the old formation, but mainly come up with more plays. Too many people get excited about the spread and that's because Southlake has been competitive with it. Have more plays and give different looks at different times. Score one for the Gipper ;D

Again, what most fail to realize about SLC is they won running option from the I long before Dodge got there and his previous stop, they were an average team in a multi-school district which has a great effect on the kids you get in the 9th grade.

Having said all that, if any spread team would attack the seams and or run the ball effectively, the spread can work but always have a short yardage/goaline offense just in case....

You can line up in any formation you want and call it whatever you want to please the fans, but the truth is we are running the same freakin pass plays we ran last year. The long go route, te/rb up the seam, and 5 yard hitch. That is it. There is no innovation to this offense what so ever. I just feel bad to watch another senior class go down like this with Burnett sinking the ship.

sometimes a change no matter for what reason is a good thing....Brooks for example is getting the fire under the bulldogs.  Maybe It is time for a little change.  I know I just hate to see a team like PNG down.  I remember hearing their name alot even as a little one.  I know our brothers to the south can come alive.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder