**Nederland 35 Forest Brook 12 Final**

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a few opportunities for improvement on special teams which will hopefully be addressed before we begin district play. 

Thats a nice way to put it ND..  I would say they either need to change their philosophy on kickoff coverage,,,, or if they believe in their system and think the kids are not getting it done start having the kickoff coverage team run 10 air raid drills for everytime that the returner crosses the 30 for any reason. I bet they would see a miraculous improvement. ;D But its not a new problem, its been a weakness for a few years.

Hey you Ned fans first of all hats off to you for a great start this year and looks like you may make some serious noise this year. One question for you and how does the tb from FB look and the rest of their team? Thanks

#2 from Forest Brook was the only really impressive kid they had. He was very fast when he got thru the line.  But, their offensive line is a mess and their QB tries to do waaaaaay too much. I think if you rushed the punter for them that you could block the punt EVERY time.

Forest Brook was horrible. No doubt about it. I was happy to see the soph QB throw 4 td's to 4 different wideouts and get some confidence though. HISD football ir ridiculous.

That would be North Forest ISD Jakey.......

When Holmes was there(now @G Ball), and even before him, FB was a 5A/4A constant.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin