**Jasper 27 Barbers Hill 13 Final/Comments**

I think if BH learns from their mistakes this week and works on catching the ball when it hits your hands then they have a shot at the number 2 or 3 spot for the playoffs. However I do think this is Crosbys year for the crown. But anything can happen you just never know. I have seen BH beat teams that no one thought they would stand a chance.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from the game and Jasper absoulutly was in controll of this game. No excusses Jasper just plain whooped our butts!!! Why they didn't win 42-6 is beyond me! I though BH might be able to sqeak a 3rd place finish in district this year but no way!! BH will not make the playoffs IMHO!

Congrats to Jasper hope you guys have a great year!!!

BHFAN, I think if all your going to do is get on here and slame the boys,perhaps you should change your name to BHTrader and move out of the district to a team that you feel like you can support through wins or loses!

BHFAN, I think if all your going to do is get on here and slame the boys,perhaps you should change your name to BHTrader and move out of the district to a team that you feel like you can support through wins or loses!

No one is slamming the kids, so please don't put word in my mouth!! Since you guys have a lot to say why don't your tell me where we are going to end up at the end of the year? No fair weather fan here I have been to everygame regardless of location since the 99' season and have followed the teams since 85'. I am a fan of BH and always will, but looking at how we are playing I can tell you this.

1.) Crosby wins district

2.) GP will get second

3.) ????????????

Teams that are left Smiley, Huffman, New Caney, Forest Brook & CE King!! BH will have to beat all 5 of these teams to get the third spot! With what i have seen the first two games this will be a tall order! Impossible.......... any thing is possible and I hope BH improves every week and takes it to the playoffs!!

34'sDad I have given you son props all year and think he is a fine back, so attacking me because I have an opinion about the entire team is your choice. These kids play there butts off every down and everyone realizes it, but it is a team game and this team has to gel quick to compete in 07'

No one is slamming the kids, so please don't put word in my mouth!! Since you guys have a lot to say why don't your tell me where we are going to end up at the end of the year? No fair weather fan here I have been to everygame regardless of location since the 99' season and have followed the teams since 85'. I am a fan of BH and always will, but looking at how we are playing I can tell you this.

1.) Crosby wins district

2.) GP will get second

3.) ????????????

Teams that are left Smiley, Huffman, New Caney, Forest Brook & CE King!! BH will have to beat all 5 of these teams to get the third spot! With what i have seen the first two games this will be a tall order! Impossible.......... any thing is possible and I hope BH improves every week and takes it to the playoffs!!

34'sDad I have given you son props all year and think he is a fine back, so attacking me because I have an opinion about the entire team is your choice. These kids play there butts off every down and everyone realizes it, but it is a team game and this team has to gel quick to compete in 07'

Dang right everyone knows they re playing hard....noone had bailed on them but you so common with it.....I appreciate the fact that you think Drew is a fine back, we think alike on that. But for you to just wash the whole season because of last night is totally irrational. In all reality... BH was 1 play away from winning that game last night against a faster a very much bigger team. There was a dropped pass in the end zone...34 dropped a couple of big ones...BH was played hard, didnt quit, and was never really out of it. When you said that Jasper should have won 41-6 gives the impression that BH team was totally out of it the whole game and thats not true. As bad as it seemed at times, they were only down by 8 with less than a minute to go. They moved the ball and had chances. They didnt capitalize and it cost them. Over the next few weeks they will make the plays they arent making now. I dont know and dont care who you are but you can expect push back from me for a while when it come to this team......Later

34's Dad, I know what you are going through. Been there done that. Heck I use to puke before my kids game. Not really but I felt like it. We all suport the boys in blue and trust me your son is a red headed bulldog!!!!! No pun intended. The Eagles are going to be alright. BHFAN is a senior on here and I know you have been viewing his posts for a couple of years just like I have. FAN is a major HOMER and 99.9 percent of the time he is getting blasted for his opinion that the EAGLES can beat anyone. Good football is good football. Playing hard is cool but playing smarter is better. The EAGLES will work it out and BHFAN will be on here defending himself against everyone east of the Trinity so it's all good. I'm thinking he really was trying tp physic the boys up a bit but now the cat is out of the bag. Trust me know one is jumping ship. We have all been here for the 5-5 seasons in the past and know one put their house up for sale then. It's all good.

34's Dad, I know what you are going through. Been there done that. Heck I use to puke before my kids game. Not really but I felt like it. We all suport the boys in blue and trust me your son is a red headed bulldog!!!!! No pun intended. The Eagles are going to be alright. BHFAN is a senior on here and I know you have been viewing his posts for a couple of years just like I have. FAN is a major HOMER and 99.9 percent of the time he is getting blasted for his opinion that the EAGLES can beat anyone. Good football is good football. Playing hard is cool but playing smarter is better. The EAGLES will work it out and BHFAN will be on here defending himself against everyone east of the Trinity so it's all good. I'm thinking he really was trying tp physic the boys up a bit but now the cat is out of the bag. Trust me know one is jumping ship. We have all been here for the 5-5 seasons in the past and know one put their house up for sale then. It's all good.

Thanks MHS I'm not on here for a popularity contest,If you haven't noticed (Check the Karma). I think it great that I've been on here fighting for BH forever while the BH name, school and town gets dragged through the mud and I don't see a BH fan on here!! I make a prediction that we don't make the playoffs and everyone in Mont Belvieu gathers together to jump my arse :'(

I'm just looking at both sides of this game and Jasper made mistakes to, so we can't get on here and say we made all of these mistakes and if this happened then we could have won. Jasper played well and turned around a horrible week that they had before , so again congrats to Jasper.

BH keep it going guys everyone is still here and will still be here rooting you guys on and while some fans will move on BHFAN as well as some others WILL BE HERE!!!

Seya in Bellville beat those Brahmas!!

Oh Yea, You got some serious karma going on. :D At least I am only hated by the huffman fans. :P That is unless you check out 146's site where I am getting blasted by a true rookie for saying e-gads. Man O Man. I know I was some what of a horses something but when my boys had a bad game but I let them know they could have done better. How the heck are ya going to get better????? :o Like I said it is all good and I  hope we whip up on Bellville Friday night. You take care. Love your posts. ::)

Well if your not slaming the boys, I don't know what you would call it. I have been supporting BH alot longer than you have, since 1980. And you getting on here saying there is know way they are going to make the playoffs, if I was one of the players I would take that as a slame. So I guess you can set back and run your head and say that you support them. But everyone that reads yout little snide remarks knows better.

So I say to all the real fans of BH, these boys will make the playoffs. Guys keep your heads up and make us proud!!! GO EAGLES...

Well if your not slaming the boys, I don't know what you would call it. I have been supporting BH alot longer than you have, since 1980. And you getting on here saying there is know way they are going to make the playoffs, if I was one of the players I would take that as a slame. So I guess you can set back and run your head and say that you support them. But everyone that reads yout little snide remarks knows better.

So I say to all the real fans of BH, these boys will make the playoffs. Guys keep your heads up and make us proud!!! GO EAGLES...

BHFAN is as good of a supporter of the kids as i have ever seen and i have heard worse from the coaching staff at bh so maybe you should clean house there first.

BH has a good coaching staff, and as far as I'm concerned BHFAN runs his mouth and slams the boys. The boys are down enough after a loss, and if he is such a great supporter he would be trying to pump them up not bring them down.

I disagree.  I think BHFAN is a homer and supports his team all the way.  I think he was just trying to be nice to a beat up Jasper team.

The guys will hang in there and get better.

Its easy to be a fan in the 10-0 years and think that you had a part in it (BHFAN).  One week he is talking playoffs next week no way - great fan.

Let the kids work and play the games.  They will win some and lose some. Anyone who ever played the game knows that.  I personally know the "fan" never played.  Got beat up in PE alot though! Ha Ha

GO Eagles! Get after the Brahmas

BHFAN is as good of a supporter of the kids as i have ever seen and i have heard worse from the coaching staff at bh so maybe you should clean house there first.

Amen to that !!!!!!!! 

All those on the BHFAN hater's waggon he is the optimistic one......Trust me on that.   

Clean House.  The staff at BH is a good ( if not great ) staff.  What a stupid statement on your part.

yeah you are right, that was a stupid statement after i gave it some thought. the softball and vollyball coaches are ranked among the best in the state!

the football staff talks trash and belittles the kids constantly, so yes if you want to chastise someone start with them first! THEN CLEAN HOUSE

I have to agree the coaches at BH has their faults, but we all do.  Overall the coaches do an outstanding job all the way down to the Middle School.  The program that BH runs has very little room for horse playing.  Alot of kids are use to doing what they want to do, when they want to do.  I am a supporter of the program and coaches at BH.  I have seen teams with little talent and have had a winning season due to the workout program our kids are put through.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder