Nederland quarterback Ryan Sampere will be out for 4 weeks

KFDM COOP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm saying is if there is no next best QB,in Brooks case Louis is the best QB and he shold be under center. That may not be the case with Bellow. Go with the kid that gives you the best chance to win. If D. Johnson is a better playmaker than Bellow then go with him, your senior.

Ryan will be out for 6-8 weeks minimum. Possibly wont even return to play football this season. Bellows is the QB! Dogs have already modified their offense to Bellow's physical strengths. Upperclassmen need to step up for Bellows. Nederland will be fine behind this young man.

Guest 87CRU79

Although Kirby is not a very mobile QB, he does possess some good qualities. Bellow has great touch on his passes and has decent arm strength, he is also very calm in the pocket and doesn't panic. The upper classmen need to rally around him so that he may be able to elevate his game. Bellow has 2 non-district games to get some good work in, and a bye week to work out the kinks before playing Vidor at the Dog House. Knowing Vidor, they will be playing aggresive on defense to try to keep Bellow from getting in a rythm.

If he needs to flee the pocket due to the pocket closing in, can he make good decisions to not take a loss and not throw an int or fumble?  Or is it too early to make an assessment like that?  If not, then tell me after friday.  Realy want to know.  Neumann will put the best player for the job in place, I'm sure.

Guest 87CRU79

This coming Friday will be Bellow's first official varsity start, so we'll know more after the game than we do now. But from what I've seen, Nederland's chances of doing some damage in district still seem alive. Like is said previously, what Nederland needs right now, is strong senior leadership and intensity on defense.

If he needs to flee the pocket due to the pocket closing in, can he make good decisions to not take a loss and not throw an int or fumble?  Or is it too early to make an assessment like that?  If not, then tell me after friday.  Realy want to know.  Neumann will put the best player for the job in place, I'm sure.

You really want to know, I know it's not because you are getting a little scared so soon BMTSoulja1. LOL This is my take and opinion. I like the Bellows kid, I think he has great football smarts and understands the game. Confidence will take this kid to the next level, and the coaches know how to build that, so I say Bellows will pick up the offense and do just fine. He may make mistakes and bad decisions in the learning process but that will be O.K. too. Ryan being out was a huge blow but with time, and that is what preseason is for, Kirby will impress many. Give him time!

You really want to know, I know it's not because you are getting a little scared so soon BMTSoulja1. LOL This is my take and opinion. I like the Bellows kid, I think he has great football smarts and understands the game. Confidence will take this kid to the next level, and the coaches know how to build that, so I say Bellows will pick up the offense and do just fine. He may make mistakes and bad decisions in the learning process but that will be O.K. too. Ryan being out was a huge blow but with time, and that is what preseason if for, Kirby will impress many. Give him time!

Haha, please... ::) ;D...I just wanted to know because I'm so impressed that that bulldogs were roughing the Cubs up like that.  Maybe I'm living through yall right now, sense we got skinned alive by Brenham in the playoffs 2 years ago.

Your #1 pitcher goes down prior to district in a heated 4A district baseball race. The schedule has you playing 2 more tournaments before district. Down the street is Jay Stone of PNG, Steve Griffith of LCM, Kyle Green of Vidor chomping at the bit.

I trust Coach Nuemann and his staff to pull this off. We have seen it done this past week, whole new offense and a victory over Brenham. Look for him to experiment in the coming weeks, heck the wishbone might show up

Your #1 pitcher goes down prior to district in a heated 4A district baseball race. The schedule has you playing 2 more tournaments before district. Down the street is Jay Stone of PNG, Steve Griffith of LCM, Kyle Green of Vidor chomping at the bit.

I trust Coach Nuemann and his staff to pull this off. We have seen it done this past week, whole new offense and a victory over Brenham. Look for him to experiment in the coming weeks, heck the wishbone might show up

How about the single wing??

Titan, speaking of screens... have you ever seen Texas Tech play??? Just wondering, do you think they have a good offense???  Also, do you think Brenham just didn't have the athletes to run with the Nederland receivers... or do MOST high schools suffer from poor defensive back play???  If you were to poll each NFL scout, what position would he say is the toughest to play and why??? 

Your arguement over Brenham's soft defense and how everyone else will get in Nederland face and press them out of passing is pretty soft in my opinion.  Most high school football teams... regardless of how much skill/speed we think they have struggle to produce enough solid DB's to shut down a good passing game.  Ned's new QB may take some time to mature, but keep in mind that they went to the spread as much for the ability of their receivers to get open as they did for the QB who was delivering the rock. 

Just my two cents of pucky.

Are yall serious! Sampere will not be back in 4 weeks. He broke both bones in his leg. He will be out for alot longer than 4 weeks. Let the kid heal right then if the doctors release him he might be back at 8 weeks. I have seen this kid play football and baseball he is an tremendous athlete he will go somewhere with his baseball career if he heals right! Good luck with soph. QB for the rest of the season Go ahead and accept it dog fans!

Are yall serious! Sampere will not be back in 4 weeks. He broke both bones in his leg. He will be out for alot longer than 4 weeks. Let the kid heal right then if the doctors release him he might be back at 8 weeks. I have seen this kid play football and baseball he is an tremendous athlete he will go somewhere with his baseball career if he heals right! Good luck with soph. QB for the rest of the season Go ahead and accept it dog fans!

r u a docter? if not how do you know?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder