LCM vs Conroe Caney Creek Predictions- Zero Week

its gonna be close with joe simmons running 4.4 speed and having a cannon, but lcm's driver looking good and will be a all district pick this yr.

lcm 21 caney creek 14

You are forgetting about LCM's speed.  Which from what I here is the most in school history.  Richard 4.3, Driver and Salter 4.4

LCM 31 Caney Creek 7

You are forgetting about LCM's speed.  Which from what I here is the most in school history.  Richard 4.3, Driver and Salter 4.4

LCM 31 Caney Creek 7

Well, Driver runs better than 4.8 which I read in another post but this team is NOT the fastest in school history. Funny how fast people forget. In 1983, Homer Rhodes ran a 4.3, Derek Anderson ran a 4.4, a couple other's ran in the 4.5's. Then is 84, Chris Hyde ran a 4.4, Latham ran a 4.4, a couple other's and myself ran a 4.5.

I hope the best for LC-M but there have been several people run 4.5 or better in the history of the school.

Beat the heck out of Caney Creek!!!

Cazzy Francis   That boy could fly!!!!!!!!!  Daniel Rose could also fly.

Yep DP, Cazzy Francis was a legit 4.4. He once ran a electronic time of 4.4 in college. I'm talking low 4.4. As for the Rose kid (HaHa) I'm too close to the man to give a unbias opinion.

4.8 he was clocked at

For one thing, I'm not arguing about is how fast the QB is for LC-M this season. Plus, there is speed like in the forty and what coaches call "football speed".

I would prefer "football speed" at the QB position in the offense LC-M is running this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86