Who should get the starting job at running back for Lumberton?

Who gets the job at running back  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the job at running back

• Who gets the job at running back
    • who gets the job at running back
    • Beard
    • Hussey

To tell you the truth I think that thier all three going to see time with the ball, becasue thier all playing D too. Last year everyone wondered why Hannah didnt get the ball becasue he avg 9 yards a carry!!! I still wonder on that one.. But they all have good size and speed. Beard 6'1 210, Hannah 6'0 210, and Hussey 5'8 190. Im pretty sure Hannah is the fastest out of them, followed by Beard and Hussey. Lumberton in my words has one of the best RB crews in setx!

as a graduated senior i played with all three of these guys and have gone to a few practices this year, hussey will the the start with hannah and beard swapping in and out, beard and hannah are some tough linebackers which is why they didnt run the ball much last year, they were defensive starters, hussey has lost about twenty pounds from last year and shaved about .20 seconds off of his forty time putting him at about a 4.4 or 4.5 and he is still just as quick as always, but my vote is def. hussey

as a graduated senior i played with all three of these guys and have gone to a few practices this year, hussey will the the start with hannah and beard swapping in and out, beard and hannah are some tough linebackers which is why they didnt run the ball much last year, they were defensive starters, hussey has lost about twenty pounds from last year and shaved about .20 seconds off of his forty time putting him at about a 4.4 or 4.5 and he is still just as quick as always, but my vote is def. hussey

Wow do you really know how fast a 4.4 is!! NFL running backs run 4.4! Please dont post enless you have a clue to what you are talking about

:D :D :D ;D  Yea, your right.  He bussed a big run.  That made you feel realy good inside, huh? :)  That was like one check mark for your moral victories for that day, huh?  Ok, guy. ::)

Im just a observer in the stands! And by the way, my name is Shane, not guy  ;) Nice to meet you BMTSoulja1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder