East Chambers vs. Shepherd Week 0 Predictions?

East Chambers had better not take Shepherd lightly.  Last year they had a bad year but several of their upper classman quit and the varsity was full of Freshman and Sophmores.  They all got a year of experience - and they have team speed.  Might be a lot closer than last years record would indicate.  East Chambers should win but it will be closer than expected.

I say EC easily.. There that weak schedule I was talking about. Anyway EC by 21 or more.

you know i have read lots and lots of posts about 24 2a bein a weak district with week schedules.....BUT... i went to the newton/buna/center scrimmage and was real suprised. buna drove the ball on newton... then turned around and drove on center..... on the other hand newton gets shut down by both teams. then buna and center play for atleast 30 mins while newton just sits on the side restin then decide to come and play and think they win this scrimmage after playin two fatigue teams and only scrored 1 time..... im sorry to say but in my opinion i say newton doesnt even win district.. i say its between C.C and hemphill. sorry  ;D

Guest EagleFan01

I say EC easily.. There that weak schedule I was talking about. Anyway EC by 21 or more.

you know i have read lots and lots of posts about 24 2a bein a weak district with week schedules.....BUT... i went to the newton/buna/center scrimmage and was real suprised. buna drove the ball on newton... then turned around and drove on center..... on the other hand newton gets shut down by both teams. then buna and center play for atleast 30 mins while newton just sits on the side restin then decide to come and play and think they win this scrimmage after playin two fatigue teams and only scrored 1 time..... im sorry to say but in my opinion i say newton doesnt even win district.. i say its between C.C and hemphill. sorry  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder