HARDIN VS. TARKINGTON Week 0 predictions?

Thanks boys bc he has started for the Horns for the last three years and should have a great year. MY BAD :o Hard to drive a scrap truck this time of night in fifth ward here in Houston and remeber all this stuff. I hear they are going to gear their whole offense around him and hopefully they will do well this year.  ;D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blade_65

Tarkington bc that changed their offense and are going to run the ball right at them.  hardin does not have anyone to stop the i-so. Tarkington will be more physical than hardin

oldtimer oldtimer oldtimer

tell it how it is

tarkington is going to lose and then theyre going to feel real stupid because they lost to the small school that they thought they could actually beat...

brooks is so overrated only because hes the best player tarkingtons locker room has ever seen.....

besides, anyone can be called a good passer when they throw 900 times a game and complete a couple passes...

if brooks was anywhere else he wouldnt start on the second team defense...

oldtimer oldtimer oldtimer

tell it how it is

tarkington is going to lose and then theyre going to feel real stupid because they lost to the small school that they thought they could actually beat...

brooks is so overrated only because hes the best player tarkingtons locker room has ever seen.....

besides, anyone can be called a good passer when they throw 900 times a game and complete a couple passes...

if brooks was anywhere else he wouldnt start on the second team defense...

well stated

Pantherplaya - Brooks is not the "great" player that the Tarkington fans think he is - but hes not that bad either.  One of his problems is he has absolutely no supporting cast.  We will see - I think they will pull in out over Hardin as Hardin is 1 - 2 years aways from being a real competitive team.  If we were talking next year I would say that Hardin will Prob win.  But last year record speaks for itself and they don't have the bodies to replace who they lost last year.  In talking to their new coach he will make the most of what he has but he is only 4- 5 real players deep this year.  My prediction is still Tarkington in a close game. ;)

Brooks is not that bad bc he is one of the toughest kids I have seen come through in quiet some time. I saw him his freshman year when we played them and he took a beating and just hung in there. We played them in seven on seven this year and I like the Horns. Their HC is one of the finest men anywhere and gets the most out of his kids.

I agree, Pantherplaya you do talk alot of crap for someone who does not play varsity ball or if you do this is your first year.  I know you were on JV last year.  Brooks is a decent QB, not a record setter, but good.  And, defensively he could probably start at outside backer or something at any school within 40 miles of here. 

I just dont like Tarkington. Mainly because i think the players just dont care about what they do year in and year out.

I mean, come on, we play in a pretty weak district that isnt hard to win a few games in. Its obvious that Tarkington doesnt have alot of talent but for god sakes.

How many times do you have to get  killed 50-0 before you realize that you must be doing something wrong??

When there is a lack of talent that means you have to work harder. Anyone can relate to that...

I think it will be close.  If Hardin's defense plays well, I'll take Hardin.  I'm pretty sure their offense will score a few ponts. (I hope).

The game last year was a close one, and Hardin had little to say on offense.  Tarkington does have alot of good athletes though, so I'm hoping for a good game...

Good luck Hornets...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder