Strange That Papa Bush Can't Remember Where He Was When Kennedy Was Assassinated!

Reagan

Not saying I believe any of these conspiracy theory's.  But, interesting to look at them.  As always, though, "time" is the great equalizer.  Think about yourself for a second.  Any tragic event that has happened while you were alive you probably remember where you were.  For example, 9-11.  I know exactly where I was and what I was doing.  So, is there a reason Papa Bush don't want to remember where he was when Kennedy was assassinated?  Just throwing it out there!

This is the hidden content, please

Supposedly the code word is "Timber!"   Kennedy grand children makes this video of the song Timber.  Then -- 2 are lost in a canoe.  Very interesting.  Are they singing this because they know something?   At this point it's all theory.  Not saying I believe any of this.

The weather was bad, it's cold and the water was choppy.  And they go out in a "canoe?"  I'm sure they have access to better boats.  Then, they call off the search after 26 hours.  Could be just a coincidence between this and the video.