Goldman refusing to issue IPO if all company directors are straight, white men

PhatMack19

19 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Of course they do. Donating and other expressions of opinion are not the same as discriminating on the basis of race, sex, or religious affiliation. Nothing communist about equality on those bases is it?

As for types of what I’d call economic systems, not societies, we’re headed right straight to an oligarchy, which will in turn lead to authoritarian rule of everyone not an oligarch. You don’t think donald trump would light the Constitution on fire if he thought he could get away with it? 

You are listening to Shifty Schiff and all the other idiots if you think we are heading to an oligarchy.  You have to be smarter than that!!

33 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Good to hear. So the don’t shoot crap wasn’t  false? Or was what you saw just considered a one-off?

The don't shoot narrative had nothing to do with the shooting in SC.  Need to get your stories straight.  The don't shoot falsehood came out of the shooting in Missouri.  Remember now?

On 1/25/2020 at 12:42 PM, UT alum said:

I am a Christian. I think the Bible’s got a good bit to say about that judgement you just threw on me. I was talking about boycott as a way to express one’s disagreement. 2 cents add up over time.

A Christian should not associate themselves with a group that condones the murders of thousands of innocent babies every year.  I think the Bible has a good bit to say about murder as well.

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I'm afraid those that condone and commit these murders will find out the error of their ways.  So answer this since you talk about what the Bible has to say.  Does it not say, Thou shalt not kill?

He’s glad a level headed guy like you “ain’t the judge”, but a promiscuous woman can be the judge over life and death, giving their baby’s life for body parts. He simply has no stance. Keeps giving childish answers.

23 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I'm afraid those that condone and commit these murders will find out the error of their ways.  So answer this since you talk about what the Bible has to say.  Does it not say, Thou shalt not kill?

It also says that’ll shall not bear false witness and you support the biggest liar in  presidential history. Don’t start down the holier than thou route.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

It also says that’ll shall not bear false witness and you support the biggest liar in  presidential history. Don’t start down the holier than thou route.

Not holier than thou.  You throw around what the Bible says quite often,  just seeing if you know what it says about murder.  If you do, you should tell your Dims what it says about killing.  Did obama lie as well, or do you give him a pass because he was a black president?  Guess I struck a nerve.  Not holier than thou,  just pointing out what the Bible says about murder.  Really don't expect much more from a party that boos God, and then votes him out of their platform.

The attack in Benghazi was the spontaneous result of an internet video

I found out about it in the newspapers, just like the rest of you.

Bowe Bergdahl served his country with honor and distinction.

There is not one smidgen of evidence of corruption in the IRS.

My new health care plan will save the average American family over $2500 per year in premiums.

My administration will be the most transparent administration in History.

I campaigned in all 51 states.

19 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This article is partisan nonsense (look at the lies they are calling out...laughable)  and I bet you didn't read a word of it...why don't you list all the lies that you have had a problem with.

Should be easy for you.

So, even if it’s quoting trump accurately stating a lie, you disbelieve the quote? What, he didn’t really say it, it was all photo shopped? Or, he was just kidding? He didn’t really mean it the way we took it? How many excuses will you all make for the man? One person cannot be always right and everyone else wrong. I don’t care who it is.

52 minutes ago, UT alum said:

So, even if it’s quoting trump accurately stating a lie, you disbelieve the quote? What, he didn’t really say it, it was all photo shopped? Or, he was just kidding? He didn’t really mean it the way we took it? How many excuses will you all make for the man? One person cannot be always right and everyone else wrong. I don’t care who it is.

For example, the article tacked on multiple lies to the list when he said the war in Afghanistan went on for 19 years when they said it only went on for 17.5 years.

I mean, is this really a terrible lie?  This is just one example, if you had bothered to read the article, you would have seen it is partisan garbage.

Your TDS is on full display...just relax and enjoy the good work he's doing.

23 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

For example, the article tacked on multiple lies to the list when he said the war in Afghanistan went on for 19 years when they said it only went on for 17.5 years.

I mean, is this really a terrible lie?  This is just one example, if you had bothered to read the article, you would have seen it is partisan garbage.

Your TDS is on full display...just relax and enjoy the good work he's doing.

So, what distinguishes a terrible lie from just your ordinary every day lie? If Trump lies, it’s ordinary, if anyone disputes him, it’s terrible? 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

So, what distinguishes a terrible lie from just your ordinary every day lie? If Trump lies, it’s ordinary, if anyone disputes him, it’s terrible? 

I would say that lying to the American people that Obamacare would save them money when you know full well it will cost them more just so you can move towards a single payer system is much worse that saying the war in Afghanistan has been going on for 19 instead of 17.5 years.  One actually hurts folks, the other doesn't.

Do you think the 19 years versus 17.5 helps him or hurts anyone else?  No

Does lying about someone's healthcare cost hurt them?  Yes

Just one example...stevenash provided others in an earlier post.