Goldman refusing to issue IPO if all company directors are straight, white men

PhatMack19

On 1/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, stevenash said:

I have given you small sample ( multiple times) of Obama lies.   Were you not equally troubled about those?

Same sample over and over. More misstatements than lies. Own it, man. You support a guy who COULD shoot someone cold in the back and you’d defend him.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:21 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

I would say that lying to the American people that Obamacare would save them money when you know full well it will cost them more just so you can move towards a single payer system is much worse that saying the war in Afghanistan has been going on for 19 instead of 17.5 years.  One actually hurts folks, the other doesn't.

Do you think the 19 years versus 17.5 helps him or hurts anyone else?  No

Does lying about someone's healthcare cost hurt them?  Yes

Just one example...stevenash provided others in an earlier post.

How about, tax cut will pay for itself? I guess this year’s trillion dollar deficit (with growth rate declining, not accelerating) won’t hurt you, so the lie matters not? 
How long you wanna play this game?

I guess I’ll just say I have done better financially under Trump’s “lies” than I did under Obama’s lies.

He is building the wall and has Mexico actually deporting folks before they even get here, he has elected good SCJ, he backs law enforcement and the military, he cut taxes and has negotiated good trade deals for the US.  

If you are waiting on a politician that doesn’t lie or oversell his abilities, good luck. 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

How about, tax cut will pay for itself? I guess this year’s trillion dollar deficit (with growth rate declining, not accelerating) won’t hurt you, so the lie matters not? 
How long you wanna play this game?

As long as it takes for you to respond to my REPEATED suggestions about Obama statements that were "somewhat less than true"

22 minutes ago, stevenash said:

As long as it takes for you to respond to my REPEATED suggestions about Obama statements that were "somewhat less than true"

Obama’s a bush league liar compared to trump. O, but were trump not a bush league president. If he led as good as he lied, I’d vote for him.

20 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Nice avoidance.  But typical lefty procedure.

I’ll take avoidance over whataboutisms any day. Can’t defend your guy, so just cry about how someone not even on the scene anymore did something you deem worse. Straight out of Putin’s playbook.

20 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’ll take avoidance over whataboutisms any day. Can’t defend your guy, so just cry about how someone not even on the scene anymore did something you deem worse. Straight out of Putin’s playbook.

Pretty sure you are using "whataboutisms" all the time even though you constantly whine about them

On 2/1/2020 at 12:13 PM, Godzilla said:

Pretty sure you are using "whataboutisms" all the time even though you constantly whine about them

Next time you see me use one call me out.  I know I’ve used them before, because it’s easy. But I’m trying hard to avoid it.