8. Dominique Keller - Port Arthur Memorial 06'

9. Jeremy Long - Beaumont Westbrook 02'

10. Kris Richard - Beaumont Ozen 07'

11. Darrius Brannon - Port Arthur Lincoln 01'

12. Keena Young - Beaumont Ozen 03'

13. Ryan Donahoe - Hardin Jefferson 07'

14. Richard Netherly - West Orange Stark 07'

15. Tremaine Thomas - East Chambers 08'

What do you guys think? LET THE DEBATING BEGIN!! ( unless you think I NAILED IT!!  ;D)

Guest DickVitale

Golden put in work against Ozen, Lincoln, Kingwood, etc.....Tremaine put in work against Anahuac, Orangefield, Deweyville, etc..HUGE difference....Still an outstanding player, but not proven against top notch Texas talent, on more than one or two games per year.  Kountze played against Ozen, Brook, Houston Milby, and such, and as you can see they are much higher because of it.

Guest totalsportsprogram

Tramaine puts up great numbers against all those GIGANTIC 5A schools during his rounds on the AAU summer circuit.  He is higher on that list, no doubt!

As someone stated before, if you can play, you can play.  It doesn't matter what school you are zoned to go to.

Well Josh Hancock Didn't Graduate in 01...More Like 98 or sumthing..But Keithan Hancock his Little Brother should be on there..He is Starting PG at Northwestern State right now..Should easily be top 5...Along With Ashton Hall.But other than that looks Pretty good to me...

Where is Tramain Hancock......Keithan Hancock....Edward Persha (Kelly)?  I agree Tramain Thomas should be higher on that list, he's just a stud! People you should think about are: Jonathan Brown (Hardin)-great scorer, Cedric Larnett (HF)-four year starter,and lead Hamshire farther than any other team in school history great defender and athlete, Greg Leveir (sp? EC)-dude was a hoss, but I don't know if he graduated in '99 or '00.

Guest spinks

dicky i would like to see your argument about Thomas putting up numbers in the AAU competetion.  Tramain Thomas is a man in any game he plays in.  The competetion he faces in the summer is higher than ANY regular season 5 A competetion and he lights it up there.  Tramain is tested and he deserves to be higher.

Tramain Hancock will be coaching in Kountze this year.I Think the Freshman Team. and his Brother Josh Will be coaching the J.V. but I think Tramain was after 2000 so he Easily should be on this list i would have it..

1. Kendrick Perkins -Ozen

2  Golden Corner-  Bmt WestBrook

3  Keithan Hancock- Kountze

4. Jcovan Brown - Port Arthur Memorial

5. Ashton Hall- Kountze

6. Brandon Hayes- Port Arthur Jefferson

7 Clarence Matthews Bmt Central

8. Trey McDowell Bmt WestBrook

9 Tramain Hancock-Kountze

10. Dominique Keller- P.A. Memorial

11  Jeremey Long - Bmt WestBrook

12  Ryan Donahoe- Hardin Jefferson

13 Kris Richards -Bmt Ozen

14 Tramain Thomas-East chambers

15.Clayton Busby Jr- Kountze

Keithan should be the top Hancock IMO.  I was in Kountze when all 3 came through and he was the most dedicated and team oriented player I have ever seen.  When you take it upon yourself to call and ensure your teammates are at the 6 a.m. practices you know you are a leader.

Ed Persia should be on the list probaly in the top 5 he played at Princeton and is playing pro ball in Italy right now.We is very good

He wont get credit as he is not from one of the big schools and he is from a private school.  Although he is likely the best shooter out of this area in the last 10 years

He wont get credit as he is not from one of the big schools and he is from a private school.  Although he is likely the best shooter out of this area in the last 10 years

The guy was "Player of the Year" in the Ivy league his Senior year, torched Univ. of Texas in Austin for 16 pts,  and then went on to play in Italy for a time, enough said.  He needs to be on the list. 

How can you guys forget Jason Wilkins (He Averaged 30+ points, & 10+ rebounds a game). He even led Evadale to a State Championship and then The Texas Cup. He also laid the smack down on Lamar when Nicholls State played Lamar.

Another Player is Trey Peters. He wasn't a defensive player, but at 6'4 he led Kountze to the State Championship  appearance and starred in the tournament fighting the flu. I'm not saying that Jason and Trey are a top 5 but they are for sure a top 15.

Persia is another player that was incredible. I can remember him shooting the basketball from the volleyball line and he was very consistent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder