FISA reports about to be released

BS Wildcats

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

A fool, you say? Is that really necessary? If it is necessary, then I understand better why you blindly accept Trump’s infallibility.

So now being called foolish is offensive? Put your big boy pants on and don’t be thin skinned. You have been duped by your own party into believing that Trump is evil and not good for Americans. Actually, Trump is not good for the deep state and demoncrats in general. He makes them angry and the followers are crybabies. How can anyone follow people who make stuff up? How much has already been disproven? Hiw much has to be disproven until you can see the light of day? 

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

So now being called foolish is offensive? Put your big boy pants on and don’t be thin skinned. You have been duped by your own party into believing that Trump is evil and not good for Americans. Actually, Trump is not good for the deep state and demoncrats in general. He makes them angry and the followers are crybabies. How can anyone follow people who make stuff up? How much has already been disproven? Hiw much has to be disproven until you can see the light of day? 

They are blinded by TDS.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Sounds like it’s necessary.

13 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I stopped calling people I disagree with names when I first put my big boy pants on long ago. That make sense?

I'll bet to differ with you on that one. I remember you calling someone a dumbass in another thread just a couple of weeks ago.  How long ago did those big boy pants get put on?

21 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I'll bet to differ with you on that one. I remember you calling someone a dumbass in another thread just a couple of weeks ago.  How long ago did those big boy pants get put on?

There are exceptions to rules. I was reacting to another post referring to Schiff as a dumbass citing something the poster obviously misconstrued. I know subtlety is not a Trumper’s strong suit, so I understand your taking all name calling as insulting name calling. You weren’t trying to make a point when you called me a fool. You  just used an insult to make yourself look smarter. Big difference there.

27 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Or maybe I should use Trump’s defense and you’ll accept that. “I didn’t say it, and if I did, that’s not what I meant, and even so, you in the echo chamber will never give me the credit I deserve no matter what.”

that work?

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

Or maybe I should use Trump’s defense and you’ll accept that. “I didn’t say it, and if I did, that’s not what I meant, and even so, you in the echo chamber will never give me the credit I deserve no matter what.”

that work?

The point is you said it, but claimed you don't name call.  Just refreshing your memory for you.  

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

There are exceptions to rules. I was reacting to another post referring to Schiff as a dumbass citing something the poster obviously misconstrued. I know subtlety is not a Trumper’s strong suit, so I understand your taking all name calling as insulting name calling. You weren’t trying to make a point when you called me a fool. You  just used an insult to make yourself look smarter. Big difference there.

You are like Shifty Schiff and the Dims in the House.  I didn't call you a fool, so you can't get a story straight either.  

24 minutes ago, UT alum said:

There is no difference. Only a dim could claim that. Lmao

1 hour ago, baddog said:

One who is foolish is a fool. One who can be duped is a fool. Better to be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. I don’t consider it name calling, but the “offended” route is the one taken by dims. I feel so bad.

And thus, the argument for civil discourse is refuted.

10 minutes ago, UT alum said:

He’s using the same tactic as climate change deniers. Around 92 or so percent of black people think he’s a racist, but you’ll believe the tiny minority of opinion if it makes your guy ( or issue) look good. I got to give it to him, though. He’s a prime grade toady

31 minutes ago, UT alum said:

He may not have, but he kicked Moscow Mitch’s ass in getting his signature piece of legislation passed after that relic swore his number one goal as majority leader was to make Obama a one term president. Trump can’t even level an effective insult at Pelosi, let alone work the house to get any of his legislation passed.  He’s not effective. He’s defective. 

23 hours ago, UT alum said:

I stopped calling people I disagree with names when I first put my big boy pants on long ago. That make sense?

Not really.