We Should All Watch

baddog

On 9/20/2019 at 4:22 PM, baddog said:

This video. I see myself in there. I have discussed this with my wife and told her everyone is addicted. We try not to use our phones when we are in a restaurant, even though they are with us. I thought this video was very interesting. Enjoy.

For years I refused to join the smart phone revolution. I would be the only person at work or at dinner not starring at a screen. I had my beloved flip phone until summer of 2018. I never participated in any form of social media. I would only read this site for info on my favorite high school sports team and their upcoming opponents.

Now it has been over a year since I made the switch. And yes I can take the first step and admit I am addicted. As I was completing this post, I was accused of not paying attention.

This is still the only site I access. No fakebook, or tweeter. I dont trust any major social media outlet. You wont find WOSdrummer anywhere but here. I'll be here all week ladies and gentlemen. And dont forget to tip the waitress.