Nederland 20 Vidor 0 Final

Vidor sports has hit a lull again...their soccer team made the playoffs this year, but that was a first. Their football team is weak year after year...Their boys hoop team made the playoffs a few years in a row. their girls team is a joke and their baseball team, young or not, isnt much better. A change of the AD is what the doctor needs to order.

Vidor sports has hit a lull again...their soccer team made the playoffs this year' date=' but that was a first. Their football team is weak year after year...Their boys hoop team made the playoffs a few years in a row. their girls team is a joke and their baseball team, young or not, isnt much better. A change of the AD is what the doctor needs to order.[/quote']

I wonder if this statement would ever have been made had this Vidor baseball team made the play-offs. What does a new AD do? Clean house on the coaching staff? This IS a young team and I am certain they will make some noise in the season to come if their parents can keep their negative opinions to themselves.

Yes, but they didn't make the playoffs. There is always all this talk about how Vidor is going to dominate this sport or that, but then there is a 20-0 blowout. They do need a new head coach and AD. Maybe that will get them on the right track.

the pirates could have made the playoffs this year, if coach green would play the best players instead of worrying that the parents would get mad if their son didnt play.some of the players on the bench are better than the starters but because some of the school board members kids are on the team,green is forced to play them....bs if u ask me

Noo way...... Coach Green always has put the players where they need to go.... We have one player on the team that has a connection with the schoolboard and he is a defenate starter... Soo if you dont know what you are talking about keep your comments to youself... Coach Green is not a bad coach and if im not mistaken he is the one that turned the program around in the first place.

Hey Vidor, don't start dragging your chin. If you play sports long enough, especially baseball, you are going to have the game from hell like this one....everyone does.

Nederland is always competitive in baseball and they have a fine pitcher in Matison Smith. Congrats to him on a fine game.

I disagree with all the opinions that everyone is saying about Coach Green, i personally know him and i can say that he is one of the best coaches in the area.He knows more about the game than anyone i ever met, and he would never put a player on the field that didnt deserve it, so please keep your unknown opinions to yourself

Hey when you get blown out like that the kids just did not come to play, you could have played the whole jv and varsity team and they would have gotten beat. You can not go blaming the coach and AD. That kind of crap is what misinformed idiots think. Parents who are hating on the coach because he did not play little johnny, and if little johnny would have been in the game we would not have lost that bad. I say :bs to that. You still would have gotten a '''jf . My experience tells me parents need to keep their trap shut unless some real wrong has been done. Just sit in the stands, and shut your trap. Let the coach...coach. Things will get better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder