**JASPER 8 BC 6 FINAL/GAME 1**

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my thought was why walk him if he does get a hit it is only going to cost you one run....and with a 5 run lead....just dont think i would have but hey that is my opinion...and for stringer to question it like he did ..very very stupid and disrespectful......hes the coach and your the player....me personally iwould not stand for that kind of disrespect i dont care who the kid is..period....

jasper is definiltey in the drivers seat and they showed tonight there picthcing is just as if not deeper than b.c.'s....stevenson was definiltey the difference ..but also jasper didnt quit when they got down 5...not syaing b.c. did after the wheels fell off but hte air was definiltely taken out of there sail....they just have to forget about tonight and come ready to play tomorrow

my thought was why walk him if he does get a hit it is only going to cost you one run....and with a 5 run lead....just dont think i would have but hey that is my opinion...and for stringer to question it like he did ..very very stupid and disrespectful......hes the coach and your the player....me personally iwould not stand for that kind of disrespect i dont care who the kid is..period....

I was thinking the same thing.  You can never as a player and especially a high school player ever, ever, ever question your coach like that.   I promise if you do that in college you will be sitting in the stands and not on the field.  He may not be making the right move, but that is not your decision to question.   Then in the last inning. Stand at the plate and watch the ball while you should be running is terrible.  That should have been a double that was turned into a single because of lack of concentration.    Never think you are bigger then the game.  It will beat you.  

Sorry, for calling someone out on this site.  Your a good player, but attitudes ruin good players.

Sounds like everyone wants to put the blame on the coach, but he can't make the plays on the field for you!! I can tell you one thing, the player that had a problem with what the coach decided, would enjoy the next game on the bench!!

Don't care who he is!!!!

yes there was and i would not have walked him either but in my opinion that only cost them two runs..i think the next batter got on by error i could be wrong but i know they scored there nextfive runs by errors so i would say the errors is really what cost them..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder