**JASPER 8 BC 6 FINAL/GAME 1**

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody is going to blame the coach for this one..which the intentional walk was very questionable but if you cant catch the curveball as a catcher and you cant throw the ball from home to first then you dont deserve to win...and i could be wrong but all but three of jaspers 8 runs were unearned..so dont even start in on the coach..he only cost them maybe two runs.....b.c is not out of it but i dont see them rebounding from this disaster.....

everybody is going to blame the coach for this one..which the intentional walk was very questionable ....

Everyone will second guess the coach.  But if you know the two athletes in question, I think it was a calculated chance to take not just Hart out of the next inning, but also Bronson, who probably are Jasper's fastest base runners.  Hart on first SHOULD have been a safe set-up with a runner in front of him.  Bronson just messed up the calcuations with the triple.  But he has really been stroking the ball.  On second thought, probably not a smart thing to walk Hart.   ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder