**JASPER 8 BC 6 FINAL/GAME 1**

I am a little shocked that the BC Cheerleaders were included in this discussion about the choice to move & stand in front of all the older adults that were seated.

The BC Cheerleader came over twice in front of the older BC FANS and lead one cheer(20 seconds) between innings and then went back over to the student section--folks that is what all school's Cheerleaders have done for many decades.

That activity was not: rude and inconsiderate.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little shocked that the BC Cheerleaders were included in this discussion about the choice to move & stand in front of all the older adults that were seated.

The BC Cheerleader came over twice in front of the older BC FANS and lead one cheer(20 seconds) between innings and then went back over to the student section--folks that is what all school's Cheerleaders have done for many decades.

That activity was not: rude and inconsiderate.

I agree

Guest JHS_Alumni05

I agree

The only reason I brought them into this is because our kids did the SAME THING and have been getting crap for it all day. Our kids went over behind the JASPER FANS which coincidentally was in front of some BC fans and lead a few cheers and went back to their section.

Just because our kids arent all girls with matching shirts and hats doesnt mean they dont dont constitute the same concept as "what all school's Cheerleaders have done for many decades."

Their activity was not: rude and incosiderate EITHER.

The only reason I brought them into this is because our kids did the SAME THING and have been getting crap for it all day. Our kids went over behind the JASPER FANS which coincidentally was in front of some BC fans and lead a few cheers and went back to their section.

Just because our kids arent all girls with matching shirts and hats doesnt mean they dont dont constitute the same concept as "what all school's Cheerleaders have done for many decades."

Their activity was not: rude and incosiderate EITHER.

ANYTIME someone stands in front of someone trying to watch something, a sporting event or anythung else, It is RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE.......

Guest JHS_Alumni05

ANYTIME someone stands in front of someone trying to watch something, a sporting event or anythung else, It is RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE.......

Like I said before, its a baseball game...people are gonna stand up. Get over it.

Like I said before, its a baseball game...people are gonna stand up. Get over it.

Amazing how rude and inconsiderate our young people are. I was taught to never step over someone, and ALWAYS say "excuse me" when passing in front of someone. You absolutely never stood in front of someone and most certainly not your elders.

Guest JHS_Alumni05

Amazing how rude and inconsiderate our young people are. I was taught to never step over someone, and ALWAYS say "excuse me" when passing in front of someone. You absolutely never stood in front of someone and most certainly not your elders.

If you're implying that I am a rude and incosiderate young person that doesnt do those things, then you've got your story completely twisted. I am more than polite to people. I was just defending our cheering section.

JMO, but like sharkb8r said earlier but "if the center of your concerns are with being disrespected by some students standing at a game, your probably gonna be in for a long unhappy life". Come on - find something better to whine about. If you cant stand people standing up in front of you, ask them to move...I'm sure most would be more than happy to.

First of all this is about as stupid a response as I have ever heard.

Second, stand in front of me and I promise you will not have time to cheer your fans as

I will be digging in your backside for being rude and disrespectful.

ANYONE who pays to get in and watch this game should get to do just that.

Do your rallying between the innings and then get out of the way.

Disrespectful young adults.

don't call any of my friends disrespectful young adults........they were just having a good time, that is what being a kid is all about and plus i dont think they were doing it the whole time......and i agree with a earlier post, get there early and get a good seat

If you're implying that I am a rude and incosiderate young person that doesnt do those things, then you've got your story completely twisted. I am more than polite to people. I was just defending our cheering section.

JMO, but like sharkb8r said earlier but "if the center of your concerns are with being disrespected by some students standing at a game, your probably gonna be in for a long unhappy life". Come on - find something better to whine about. If you cant stand people standing up in front of you, ask them to move...I'm sure most would be more than happy to.

exactly....jasper has passionate fans who like to cheer on their team......and i am more than polite to my elders.....ask anybody that knows me.....it may not seem that way to people on here but if you knew me as a person you would know how nice i am to older people......but bottom line is, they were having fun....get over it

So Injun when you coached those 16 yr olds did you ever pull a kid that said he could finish the game?

How many times have you seen the pro's switch pitchers just so they can get a left hander to a left handed batter? 

Gosh you guys make me tired!  There was a ball game played (sort of) in front of all those fans, wasn't there? 

The intentional walk was 100% the right move.  Getting the third out by sending a runner to the plate with Johnny on deck was not.  We played not to lose instead of playing to win and putting a team away.  This is the Regional Final!  Jasper did not get here by beating the Silsbee Quilting Club for Women over 65!  (No offense to you Tiger fans intended.  The Quilters actually play very good defense - soft hands I guess!)  If you leave a good team in the hunt, they will beat you!

Gosh you guys make me tired!  There was a ball game played (sort of) in front of all those fans, wasn't there? 

The intentional walk was 100% the right move.  Getting the third out by sending a runner to the plate with Johnny on deck was not.  We played not to lose instead of playing to win and putting a team away.  This is the Regional Final!  Jasper did not get here by beating the Silsbee Quilting Club for Women over 65!  (No offense to you Tiger fans intended.  The Quilters actually play very good defense - soft hands I guess!)  If you leave a good team in the hunt, they will beat you!

9 out of 10 coaches send that kid home with 2 outs no matter who is the next batter.  No outs or 1 out a different story.

I must respectfully disagree.  Never make the third out of an inning at third base or at home - especially with your big gun on deck.  You literally take the bat out of his hands.

Never make the 3rd out at home??  Man that is some boring baseball.  I like aggressiveness.  I agree to never make the 1st out at 3rd.  You can't tell me that with a weak batter coming up and a single to the outfield that most coaches wouldn't risk sending a running home if there was was two outs.  If you wouldn't send a runner home on a tag up that made the 2nd out, why would you send one home when they catch is the 1st out?  If you think you have a good chance to score a run you better try and score it with 2 outs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder