Lumberton 2007

Guest ltownbaseball9

I bet you a 100 hundred bucks he cant run a 4.6. He doesn't run a 4.59 i can tell you that right now. Dejohn is a ok football player he is not a athlete. A athlete is Clay Buchholz, Tj Light, Chad Luttrull, Keith Talbert, Josh Mitchell, Chad Roberts, kenny hare, Brian Ware,Those are athletes guys that can make things happen. Those are true athletes and Dejohn can't touch there jock strap compared to those guys.....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you a 100 hundred bucks he cant run a 4.6. He doesn't run a 4.59 i can tell you that right now. Dejohn is a ok football player he is not a athlete. A athlete is Clay Buchholz, Tj Light, Chad Luttrull, Keith Talbert, Josh Mitchell, Chad Roberts, kenny hare, Brian Ware,Those are athletes guys that can make things happen. Those are true athletes and Dejohn can't touch there jock strap compared to those guys.....

I play on the Lumberton football team and you have no clue to what your talking about. Your saying Byrce and Cody and Jacob arnt athletes, and he cant run this time, and blah blah blah blah.How would you know?? How can you throw for over 1500 yards and not be an athlete? I would like to see you Ltownbaseball9 to throw for over 1500 yards. And yes Jacob dose run a 4.6 40. He dose every single time we run 40's. Cody is running 4.6-4.7 range. But see you wouldn't know because your not even on the football team. Us football players hate how people get on here and start talking about Lumberton, and how thier gonna do this, and their gonna do that. Im not saying its bad that we have some supporting fans, just wait entill the season starts.

Guest 87CRU79

Little man, I suggest you take care of your business on the field, instead of ranting on the board. LTown is just stating the obvious. Trust me, Lumberton is a mediocre at best team. So let the adults do the talking, OK Junior!!!

Little man, I suggest you take care of your business on the field, instead of ranting on the board. LTown is just stating the obvious. Trust me, Lumberton is a mediocre at best team. So let the adults do the talking, OK Junior!!!

Last time I checked, you dont have to be over 18 to state your opinion.

Guest 87CRU79

Don't let your mouth overload your brain little man!!! SOme of us that have been around a while usually know how most teams will fare. And looking at Lumberton's glorious track record, it seems as if yall will finish where you belong: Right next to Vidor at the bottom of the barrell.

Guest ltownbaseball9

1500 yards isn't nothing that is like 120 yards a game thats horrible when you play 10 games in a season. Cleveland,new caney, and bcity weren't good and he threw like a 8 tds against schools so that means he threw only 8 against the district teams and thats not impressive.He runs a 4.6 with yalls coaches so that means he runs about a 4.8 when you have real college coaches do it. I will say this everytime last year when lumberton played somebody with speed it look like they had bricks in there shoes becasue they were so slow. yall got killed agaisnt ozen and that was like the worse team in the district but you know why they beat yall, its becasue they got athletes and they got speeeeeeed, remember speed kills and lumberton doesn't have speed. Ozen and dayton got real speed and you saw what they did against yall. Mosley runs a 4.5 or 4.6 and he looked like a track star against yall running for 4 tds and 3 of them were for like 40 plus yards becasue lumberton doesn't have speed. If they do like you say then Hussey and hannah would have looked liked mosley. Its just common sense don't be getting all pissy when its the truth. Lumberton has noone that runs a 4.7 or better. Just remember 10 games ok, so that mean if he throws for a 100 yards a game thats a 1000 yards so 1500 yards thats is not good. Now if he is a ATHLETE like you say he is then why didn't he run for 700 yards becasue he's slow he's not a athlete. Because only ATHletes can put up those kinds of numbers so just throwing for 1500 yards and 16 tds isn't great expecially when you play against a 0-10 cleveland team and a new caney team that was horrible and a overrrrrrrated BC team so put it all together he didn't have good stats in district and thats what matters. ATHLETES make things happen when it matters....... and DISTRICT matters not pre-season games against a bunch of 3a schools that weren't good.

Guest airitout123

1500 yards isn't nothing that is like 120 yards a game thats horrible when you play 10 games in a season. Cleveland,new caney, and bcity weren't good and he threw like a 8 tds against schools so that means he threw only 8 against the district teams and thats not impressive.He runs a 4.6 with yalls coaches so that means he runs about a 4.8 when you have real college coaches do it. I will say this everytime last year when lumberton played somebody with speed it look like they had bricks in there shoes becasue they were so slow. yall got killed agaisnt ozen and that was like the worse team in the district but you know why they beat yall, its becasue they got athletes and they got speeeeeeed, remember speed kills and lumberton doesn't have speed. Ozen and dayton got real speed and you saw what they did against yall. Mosley runs a 4.5 or 4.6 and he looked like a track star against yall running for 4 tds and 3 of them were for like 40 plus yards becasue lumberton doesn't have speed. If they do like you say then Hussey and hannah would have looked liked mosley. Its just common sense don't be getting all pissy when its the truth. Lumberton has noone that runs a 4.7 or better. Just remember 10 games ok, so that mean if he throws for a 100 yards a game thats a 1000 yards so 1500 yards thats is not good. Now if he is a ATHLETE like you say he is then why didn't he run for 700 yards becasue he's slow he's not a athlete. Because only ATHletes can put up those kinds of numbers so just throwing for 1500 yards and 16 tds isn't great expecially when you play against a 0-10 cleveland team and a new caney team that was horrible and a overrrrrrrated BC team so put it all together he didn't have good stats in district and thats what matters. ATHLETES make things happen when it matters....... and DISTRICT matters not pre-season games against a bunch of 3a schools that weren't good.

Yeah I got a response to this...

Uhhh...what?

;D

Guest 87CRU79

He is only reiterating the point that Lumberton is not going to anything this year. Lumberton doesn't have any athletes, and will not at all be competitive EVER!!!

He is only reiterating the point that Lumberton is not going to anything this year. Lumberton doesn't have any athletes, and will not at all be competitive EVER!!!

WOW!!!!! If thats all he was saying he sure wasted alot of ink.Lumberton will be better.Playoffs , probably not but better than last year.

Guest Luv Ya Blue

You people amaze me! ::)

ok if ATHLETES make things happen, then name me one team that has won a superbowl with a run-first quarterback? you can't because it has never happened. and you can't be dogging on DeJohn or whatever his name is because he put up good numbers. Do me a favor and jump off a cliff into a lake off sports knowledge.

Guest 87CRU79

At one point in time, Lumberton had decent players (i.e. Kenny Hare, Ty Collette, even Sean Gilley). Today they do not have anything. HOw do you expect success from a team with no history of doing so? They have never made the playoffs...EVER. HOw long have they had a football program? Some first year programs make the playoffs. No Tradition of Excellece = No Success!!!!

At one point in time, Lumberton had decent players (i.e. Kenny Hare, Ty Collette, even Sean Gilley). Today they do not have anything. HOw do you expect success from a team with no history of doing so? They have never made the playoffs...EVER. HOw long have they had a football program? Some first year programs make the playoffs. No Tradition of Excellece = No Success!!!!

everybody has to start somewhere

Ltownbaseball9 whats your name??

Guest 87CRU79

I believe that we have screen names for a reason. If he wanted you to know his name he would probably message you and not put it out there for everyone to see.

just cause he's a pansy, and he can't back up what he's saying. and yes hanna does run a 4.59!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WOULD NOT KNOW BECAUSE YOUR NOT OUR THERE!!! maybe he didn't last year.. WOW.. its SOOO impossible to improve!! isn't it?? yeah, so shut up. and get off these boards until you know what your talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and in the district that we are in (22-4A) wouldnt you have to be an athlete to make all district?? considering were in one of the toughest districts in the state? ohh, and wouldn't you have to be an athlete to make all-combine team? (jonathon ward). so they we may not be the best athletes in the state.. but they ARE athletes.. and we have loads and loads of heart...

Guest ltownbaseball9

The thing is you wouldn't be getting so pissy if it wasn't the truth. The district couldn't get out of the 2nd round last year so zip it. The 3a district is tougher than the 4a district. i know you get better but were you there when he ran a 4.5??? I won't believe untill I see it I can tell you that right now and if he can run that then he will be the best running back in the district but ill put a 100 he can't run that. I want Lumberton to do good but the fact is yall run yalls mouth everyday on here talking about how good yall are going to be and it gets so old. This team thats going to be playing this year isn't in the top 8 best lumberton teams to  play. Lumberton has had 10 times better athletes back in the past compared to the football team this year. If you have all the so called athletes on the team then what happen last year?? answer that for me........yall got dominated in district becasue yall are facing teams that have true athletes. I mean you got to give lumberton some all district people because everyone feels bad for them. Why didn't you answer me about dejohn 1500 yards passing becasue you know i'm right. Did you know that Brian Ware, Tony Eckert, and ryan verde, Ryan Perkins threw for over 2000 yards passing in a season and 18 plus tds and didn't throw for 18 INT's. Listen I been watching football all my life around this area and I want lumberton to the playoffs but when you got a good coach but don't have athletes your not going to win. Every coach that is good around this area always have 3 or 4 studs on there team and Lumberton has 4 guys on the team but there not studs there OK football players there not great and thats the difference. I am glad you got loads of heart but you got to have players on your team. Y'all don't have any TJ Lights, Chad Lutrull, Keith talberts, Clay buchholz,Chad Roberts, matt cobbs, kenny Hares,Trey mitchell,Richard Sandusky,Chris babins, Ryan Verd's, Tal Light, glenn harrods, Kyle Gardners, I mean yall don't have one guy that can touch there jock. I seen all those guys play back in the day and ya'll don't have one. I am not hating on Lumberton I am going to be so happy when they make the playoffs its going to be awesome but your not going to win if you don't have the PLAYERS thats in any sport and right now LUMBERTON is struggling in every sport becasue they don't have the athletes.

#  10

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges