Pitcher Of The Year?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are alot of names worthy of mention here.

Stringer is leading BC through the playoffs.Ā  Reagan is a legit pick for Jasper.Ā  West Brook's Svoboda is worthy. I know I read in the PA News that PNG's Flores finished district with .41 ERA (It said he gave up 2 ER in 44 innings) If that's true then that is really something. There is alot more that I am leaving off, but take your pick.

Guest Bulldog

Stringer...BC. ERA right now in 61.0 innings is 1.26. in 14.2 innings in the playoffs 0.00. with 120 k's. Should end up with the District MVP.

Also a lot of very good pitchers:

Flores (PNG)

Hales (BH)

Harrington (PNG)

Helmke (Ned)

Listi (Huff)

McDonald (Sils)

Schooling (Sils)

Stringer (BC)

Svoboda (WB)

Treece (HJ)

If we add New Caney to SE Texas, then you gotta add Dean.Ā  I haven't seen Thamm (BH) so I can't judge him but his stats look pretty good as well.

Guest Bulldog

MVP usually comes from the district winner.Ā  Only district stats were used when ALLĀ  District was picked.Ā  Reagan will be the MVP of the district.

I glad your so sure....your the only one who is.......

Too many too chose from..

BH biased..Thamm 9-1, 102k's, 24 bb, 1.20 ERA..still playing

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Hales 10-3 , 113k's, @ 20 bb, ERA less than 1.00...still playing.

Ive seen Harrington (PNG) and Dean (NC)..got to include both of them. Many more I've read and heard about...not sure if you can narrow this category down to just one (IMO).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83