Breaking news at Kelly...

He has coached for 27 years of soccer and trained for 16 years. Been on STYSA ODP coaching staff for eight years but not the last four years.  Traveled with ODP teams for five years and was director of area five ODP in STYSA for three years.  Matt Kirby can get a reference on him from his dynamo coach James Clarkson.  Any other information you need or want you can Private message shark and ask.  or nairba123 is a good aol screen name to instant message with questions.   

I can give a referral for Brian. He trained my U-17 Girls team last year. I have coached soccer for 15 years myself, so I think I can qualify as being somewhat experienced enough to comment.

My team had trained with Jorge Cruz and Graham "Big Cat" Harrison for several years, and progressed well with them. I loved them both as trainers. As you know if you are reading this, both of those guys are in Houston now. So, we hired Arendale last summer. I had not heard of him before then.

Brian did something I thought was in the past with my bunch. He made them THINK the game. Not just drills, not just footwork, but actually THINK about what they did on the field, and why. It was very refreshing to get such a new style. I have only good things to say about the man.

My team flourished with his training, as I am sure Kelly boys will do. We played our best soccer as a team last fall. 

And I saw my team play smarter than ever. I credit Brian with that.

Now, is he a saint, and loved by everyone he meets? Not hardly. But neither were Jorge and Big Cat. If you are not afraid to state your opinion, you will tick off someone here and there. We ALL know how that works! 

I know we all wish Brian and the Kelly boys the best of luck this year!

Willie Miller

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder