Vidor versus LCM Friday????

This will be our biggest game of the year.  Maybe in the history of our program.  I say our kids rise to the test and spoil LCM's district championship.

Vidor 7 LCM 4

I think your coaches may disagree with you, vpride.  My guess is they are busy focusing on holding on to a spot in the top three with Dayton and Nederland nipping at your heels.  Besides, if I am looking at the numbers correctly, LCM will at least be "co-district" champions with a win tonight (Lumberton).  According to some other threads, looks like Ozen would enjoy doing a little spoiling of their own tonight. 

Might want to focus on one game at a time.  Best of luck to all.

The game Friday will be the one to secure a spot in the playoffs without a Saturday game.  Which makes it the biggest of the year.  Tonight is a big game, but we should win no question.  Then the worst we can do is tie.  Then it is back to pirate stadium for the game of the year for the pirates.  By the way you didn't make a prediction.

The game Friday will be the one to secure a spot in the playoffs without a Saturday game.  Which makes it the biggest of the year.  Tonight is a big game, but we should win no question.  Then the worst we can do is tie.  Then it is back to pirate stadium for the game of the year for the pirates.  By the way you didn't make a prediction.

My prediction is Vidor will pull it off.....BUT, I hate predictions in baseball because this has been the craziest baseball season I've ever seen.  District 21-3A has definitely proven that ANYTHING can happen at any given time in baseball.  Good luck to both teams.

Man if we beat ya'll tonight and Nederland wins ya'll would have to play Ned Saturday.

In response to your request for a prediction, VPride, I have observed that the majority of predictions on this board are based on who you want to win, rather than who will most likely win according to how they are doing as a team at that point in the season, so why bother?  I predict it will be a great game, hows that?

vpride

You just keep your mind on Friday and you might not like what happens on Monday and Tuesday.  Monday has come and gone.  Still thinking about Friday?

Yes. 

You might end up on the outside looking if you keep talking district championship while not even having secured a playoff spot. 

You writing about Friday's game before Tuesday's game is a sign that you might be a guy that has not ever been in a race like this before. 

After last night I for one am taking nothing for granted. We are a good enough team to beat any team in this district and other than Dayton we have done it, but looking past another team is a mistake. I would love to win tonight and then may the best team (on that day) win on Friday! Predictions, not from me!

it is going to be a really close game!!! but lcm is on fire right now and no one can stop them.... jake rowell and chad richard have had a hit every single game and chad had a homer last night i think it's his 9th or maybe 10th...... and our defense and pitching is really good....... it's going to be a good game, and theres going to  be alot of lcm fans there so get your seats early........ lcm will come out on top for sure

it is going to be a really close game!!! but lcm is on fire right now and no one can stop them.... jake rowell and chad richard have had a hit every single game and chad had a homer last night i think it's his 9th or maybe 10th...... and our defense and pitching is really good....... it's going to be a good game, and theres going to  be alot of lcm fans there so get your seats early........ lcm will come out on top for sure

Please stop posting.  You are embarrassing.  I am not sure you aren't from Vidor just trying to get your people fired up.

Guest vinnyt

No prediction on the score but I know it will be one of the best games of the year for both teams. By the way I heard some guys talking at work and they were thinking about going to Vidor to put their chairs up during their lunch break Fri. so you better get there early if you want a decent seat!

I love the overconfidence! I hope your team shares your sentiments.

By the way, Jake Rowell went 0-2 with 2 walks agianst Vidor last time.

What happen to Lcm from last year? I saw them play in Kingwood when they lost to Brenh. a game they should have won. Did they loose many kids from last years team?

Guest jbseballfan

By the way, Jake Rowell went 0-2 with 2 walks agianst Vidor last time.

Calling out a kids performance and their stats to base your prediction opinion on is completely uncalled for.  Just say what you think will happen....don't bring that kind of crap into it.

By the way....beating LCM once was hard enough....going to take even more to do it this time.

Calling out a kids performance and their stats to base your prediction opinion on is completely uncalled for.  Just say what you think will happen....don't bring that kind of crap into it.

By the way....beating LCM once was hard enough....going to take even more to do it this time.

I agree jbseballfan.

Some people are just down right sorry.

Mike O, go read the thread that has the teams listed that are going to the playoffs.  LCM and PNG are on there.  You are not yet at this point.

Piece of advice.  Lay low (and quiet) until you get in.

Another piece of advice.  Lay low and quiet even if you do.

Another piece of advice.  Lay low and quiet even if you do not.

Here is a stat for you.  Lose either of your next two games and your best team in thirty years stays home.

These are kids.  It is about the kids.  From the looks of your post MikeO, you are not about the kids. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83