Suspicious packages in mail

stevenash

Something very contrived about all of this happening within a 1 or 2 day period and none of them having much capability of exploding and all going to Dems or leftist activists.  I am sure we are going to hear how Trumps words have caused this environment ( and , of course, the shooting of Steve Scalise was not a big deal) and the only way out of this is to vote in more democrats

15 hours ago, baddog said:

These devices had to have been made by Democrats.....they didn't work.

Lol, my initial reaction was that they were made by some Leftist to create outrage and voter turnout from the Left.  I’m still inclined to believe that.  Surely they see how well outrage worked as a result of the Kavanaugh Hearing.  That being said, I hope they find whoever did it.  Quick.  And hang’em from the yardarms.

Since none of these explosive devices did their job and are now just considered threats, shouldn't what Madonna said be considered a bomb threat? I mean we are going to hold whoever accountable for the packages that did as much damage as Madonna's words. Why isn't she held accountable?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Since none of these explosive devices did their job and are now just considered threats, shouldn't what Madonna said be considered a bomb threat? I mean we are going to hold whoever accountable for the packages that did as much damage as Madonna's words. Why isn't she held accountable?

Because she is a leftist

Just like Kavanaugh's accusers were leftest (remember, he only supposedly assaulted liberals back then), those being sent these "packages" are only liberals.  I wouldn't be a bit surprised if one morning each of these liberals woke up, opened their door and put the packages there themselves.  Are they above that?  After seeing the fiasco and scam they pulled against Kavanaugh, I would say no, they are not above this, they are VERY capable!   But, if it's not them, it can't be a conservative doing this because conservatives are too busy working!!

I have some questions about the picture of the bomb that was mailed to CNN that we have all seen.  

1.  Who took this pic?

2.  Did they know it was fake when they took it or did they risk their life trying to get a story?  I’m sure CNN will claim the later.

rm692t.jpg

It just doesn’t make much sense.  99.9% of the population wouldn’t know if a bomb was able to blow up or not.  Maybe CNN has bomb experts working there and knew it was fake from the start.  Most people would be running out of the office if they saw something.  FBI officials would not allow CNN to take pics of the bomb after they have cleared it until they have completed ab investigation.  If they did, they need to be fired.  They whole thing just doesn’t add up to any rational thinking person.  

The guy is a flake.  One thing that irritates me, all the initial reports said he was white.  Then I read he was an Indian - but CBS didn't say anything about that.  Personally, I don't care, but the Left makes a big deal out of putting us all in different slots - color, ethnicity, gender, no-gender, etc, etc.  

Im just glad they caught the guy.  To my knowledge, none of the "bombs" had detonators.  He's another that wanted his 15 min & should've been in a mental institution.  Way to freaking many of them out there.  Our politicians need to start condemning violence of any kind.  

On 10/26/2018 at 8:40 AM, PhatMack19 said:

I have some questions about the picture of the bomb that was mailed to CNN that we have all seen.  

1.  Who took this pic?

2.  Did they know it was fake when they took it or did they risk their life trying to get a story?  I’m sure CNN will claim the later.

This is the hidden content, please

It just doesn’t make much sense.  99.9% of the population wouldn’t know if a bomb was able to blow up or not.  Maybe CNN has bomb experts working there and knew it was fake from the start.  Most people would be running out of the office if they saw something.  FBI officials would not allow CNN to take pics of the bomb after they have cleared it until they have completed ab investigation.  If they did, they need to be fired.  They whole thing just doesn’t add up to any rational thinking person.  

What really doesn't make sense to me is that the US mail service delivers directly to these people, some of who are under secret service protection.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

What really doesn't make sense to me is that the US mail service delivers directly to these people, some of who are under secret service protection.

They don’t deliver to anyone under Secret Service protection.  It goes to a sorting sight.  The postage wasn’t stamped, so this guy hand delivered all of the bombs all across the country in a period of 2 days then drove his van back to Florida. 

7 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

They don’t deliver to anyone under Secret Service protection.  It goes to a sorting sight.  The postage wasn’t stamped, so this guy hand delivered all of the bombs all across the country in a period of 2 days then drove his van back to Florida. 

I was being sarcastic. That man accomplished an amazing feat. I guess now I will be labeled a conspiracy theorist. Funny, somehow things just have to make sense.