Who's the most improved team this year??

I can't speak for many teams but I have to put Liberty in this column.  From almost last to 1st I think is a big jump.  The players have stepped up and have provided sound defense and timely hitting.  The pitching has also been much - much better the last year.  Liberty gets my nod as the most improved team. :)

I Know they are not one of the big schools but i would have to say Sabine Pass. three wins last year and one in the two years previous to that. They are in thrid place in district with a 7 and 4 overall record. They ahve not been 10 run ruled except for once this year and have been in every game they have played. The wooping boys no more it looks like.

Central. Instead of getting 10 run ruled every game, they only lose by nine.

That is just wrong on so many levels.  They have been "in" every game they have played this year and have even pulled off some major upsets.  I realize they probably don't see every teams "Ace" in the pitching department, but I have had the privalege of watching them play several times this season and they can flat HIT the ball and once they make it on base, better watch out because they have incredible speed as well.  They should be proud.  I don't think anyone has come close to run ruling the Jags this season.  It is quite possible they could pull off a few more major upsets before the district race is through.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder