Vidor At Nederland Predictions?

Nederland has shown significant improvement since their first encounter. If Bunner will be back for Vidor that certainly has to be a moral boost for the Pirates. Both teams need this win to stay in the playoff picture. The game is at Nederland which is a plus for the Dogs. Very tough call, I'm gonna take Nederland in extra innings. Good luck to both.

Piratefan,

Please read Monty's previous posts.  He is not an LCM person.  We have made no excuses.  You guys won, congrats.  You all played an error free game and that is what it takes in highschool baseball.  Along with getting the big hit when you needed it.  Hats off to you.  Just trying to head off one of those ugly threads.

Should be a great game in Nederland tonight.  Both teams seem to be hitting their stride.  To close for me to call, but good luck to both teams.  I hope you both come out healthy.

LCMFAN !!!! DO NOT speak for me !!!

This is not what this thread is about.  And I promise I won't continue this.  I wasn't trying to speak for you.  Sorry if you took it that way.  I was just letting the people in Vidor know you don't speak for LCM.  We don't make excuses.

LCMFAN !!!! DO NOT speak for me !!!

Whoa, lay off the caffeine there, buddy. 

As far as the subject matter of this thread, I think both clubs are relatively evenly matched, as usual in this tough district it will come down to who makes the fewest amount of errors.

Best of luck to both teams.

Piratefan,

Please read Monty's previous posts.  He is not an LCM person.  We have made no excuses.  You guys won, congrats.  You all played an error free game and that is what it takes in highschool baseball.  Along with getting the big hit when you needed it.  Hats off to you.  Just trying to head off one of those ugly threads.

Should be a great game in Nederland tonight.  Both teams seem to be hitting their stride.  To close for me to call, but good luck to both teams.  I hope you both come out healthy.

Oh i understand..I am not worried about him..should be a great game tonight as well..next time yall play us it will be tough..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin