HJ at HF predictions

I dont know how many times we have to get on here and clear this up. CHRIS BELL DOES NOT PLAY BASEBALL!!!! He played half of the season last year then quit because he did not like the game and never played. So for all of you clowns out there he is not a baseball player. Bye now 8)

Well i think if hf plays like they did against bc they can beat anyone in the district and as far as hj 7-1 against bc and hf put up 8 on stringer and hicks i think that treece or whoever they throw, the horns will do good against i think it'll be 4-2 hf...... it'll be another great game!!!

I'm with you hfauhmmm this game is always a good one and down to the final couple of innings. Neither of these two teams ever give up and its always a battle. Both teams are strong with good pitchers who can go deep in the game. good luck to both.

HORNS 2-1

Guest Cardinal12

Well i think if hf plays like they did against bc they can beat anyone in the district and as far as hj 7-1 against bc and hf put up 8 on stringer and hicks i think that treece or whoever they throw, the horns will do good against i think it'll be 4-2 hf...... it'll be another great game!!!

To correct you they only score 4 against Stringer with 1 hit......Now i think HJ has this one especially if Treece pitches..

HJ 9

HF 1

Guest Cardinal12

what is there to correct....and how does a team score 4 runs in one inning with one hit? when you guys didn't make an error according to the box score

WALKS....

no contest? keep the ignorance to a minimum. the last match up ended up with an hj victory 3-0 after 5 scoreless innings on both sides and hj had a big inning in the 6th. i think it should be a great game. i hope hamshire gets the w and closes some mouths in hj.

no contest? keep the ignorance to a minimum. the last match up ended up with an hj victory 3-0 after 5 scoreless innings on both sides and hj had a big inning in the 6th. i think it should be a great game. i hope hamshire gets the w and closes some mouths in hj.

yea thats right its gonna be no contest! And then we will keep talkin cuz we can and we can also back it up unlike you and all ur friends at HF. SO i say HJ wins!

I was recently reading all the post on this topic and i dont see one time where an HJ person ran their mouth...all ive seen is their predictions...so if making a prediction counts as running your mouth then shut it...o yeah HJ wins 8-3!!!

yea thats right its gonna be no contest! And then we will keep talkin cuz we can and we can also back it up unlike you and all ur friends at HF. SO i say HJ wins!

You don't call that talking trash?  The 69 must mean the rank in your class...which is still probably giving you credit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Fly-out to RF ends the inning.  3 outs for a trip to the regional finals/state quarterfinals.     Chester up 11-8.  Brookeland coming to the plate with 2-3-4.
    • Nicholls as you all likely know must lose to McNeese tomorrow for Lamar to be the out right conference champion. That is what most of us want to see.   With that said here's an odd scenario that could happen. There are 3 games left in conference play as Northwestern is playing out of conference and 2 of the 4 series are complete.  The aforementioned Nicholls vs McNeese and 2 games in the UIW and HCU series are left to play. If Nicholls wins and UIW spilts with HCU there will be a 4 way tie for 5th. McNeese, Southeastern. Corpus, and UIW would all sit at 10-14.  No idea on the conference tie breaker for tournament seeds. Truly wish the conference had a better website that already stated this as well as the tiebreaker scenario.  It has been one fun season and see you all in Hammond Wednesday. Well, some of you. Go Cards!! Uncle Spidey...you da man!!!  Snakehead, thanks for the updates.  Everyone else, have a great summer and enjoy what's left of the college baseball season. 
    • K for Chester to lead off.  Great diving catch in CF by Coulter for Brookeland for out 2.
    • Getting heated with the coaches for Brookeland and the umps.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  Brookeland coaches contending the fans are cheering too loud.  
    • Yeah… I was on a jury for a custody modification where the dad was accused of being inappropriate with the child by mom. Law enforcement wasn’t involved. The first thing one of the jurors said when we began deliberating was “I’m sorry… but they (the dad’s counsel) didn’t prove that he didn’t do it.”  Were you even listening to the instructions?
  • Topics