Who has the fastest serve?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just hope hes better at tennis than  :D and no1 from this area serves 130 mph i didnt even know west hardin had a team??

they both have been clocked and they are 7 for 10 getting 130mph.

i smell a load of crap right there. if they could then they would be accepted in college by now.

I got a scholarship to a division III school called Texas Lutheran University in Sequin, Texas.  I have two friends that play on the team.  Even though I got the scholarship, I turned it down.  I decided not to take it.  I am going to A&M University in Galveston just worry about my education.

Guest dogs334

the guy u speak of whose name starts with matthew and ends with deaver lost 6-1, 6-1 to the number one from Waco Robinson in team tennis.  ;D

By the way, Kirbyville defeated Waco Robinson for third place. only lost to Center in the semi-finals and Center was beat by Groesbeck.

If your name doesn't start with a Matthew and end with a Deaver then don't even worry about it.

P.S. Go Silsbee hoops good luck at state!

i know yall think matthew deaver is a god at tennis and everything but im telling you.....he is very close to getting beat. Grant Lopez (freshman at Nederland) took him to 3 sets. And Cody Luttrell(BUG) sophomore at kelly took him to 9-7 in a tournament when they had to play pro sets. If he doesnt get beat this year.....then he WILL get beat next year.

If your name doesn't start with a Matthew and end with a Deaver then don't even worry about it.

P.S. Go Silsbee hoops good luck at state!

i know yall think matthew deaver is a god at tennis and everything but im telling you.....he is very close to getting beat. Grant Lopez (freshman at Nederland) took him to 3 sets. And Cody Luttrell(BUG) sophomore at kelly took him to 9-7 in a tournament when they had to play pro sets. If he doesnt get beat this year.....then he WILL get beat next year.

hahaha thats the funniest thing i have ever heard in my life  :D

• 2 weeks later...

At team tennis Deaver lost to 1-6,1-6 to waco robinson. I lost 1-6,1-6 to the same guy Deaver lost to, Tucker i think was his name. He killed me like it was nothing, Deaver had an off day, and it doesn't matter how the score reads cause if you go to duece every time but still lose 1-6,1-6, it's still could've went either way.

aeropro7: If he doesnt get beat this year.....then he WILL get beat next year.

Why? Are you the one that's going to beat him? Deaver's not going to lose to anyone that plays in our tournaments because people talk to much smack about Deaver losing. Deaver has one off day and everyone starts getting thier hopes up about beating him. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12