• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a very good incoming freshman who's serve is better than Cole Atkinson's.  The guy's name is Dakota Grabel.  Look for him to win state this year.

there is NO good freshman in kirbyville. . . . none will do good this year except one

kid who only would have a chance at doing good in a freshman bracket. Kirbyvilles ladder (on the guys side) will be.......

1. Lane Tippett (junior)

2. Cole Atkinson (junior)

3. Shawn Atkins (senior)

4. Taylor Sims (junior)

It is not smart to come on here and say all that stuff bout people (especially freshmen) winning state

when they have no chance to even win a first round match in district. The girls will be good. They will return Shana Landry (junior) to lead the girls' team, Rachel Jones, Devin Moore, Mandy Holbert, and a few others. We had a freshman girls double team (Marcia Monk and Mackenzie Malone) that  would win all the freshmen tournaments or get second. They will need practice but look promising. While Kirbyville has won district every year since what ? somewhere in the seventies ? We have some talent and hopefully will continue that.

The only two freshman that I know that won state as a freshman and will all four years were:

Austin Klores from Franklin won state as a freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and will win his senior year.

Brittany Faucet(didn't know how to spell it) she is fromWynona and won state as a freshman, sophomore and will probably win her junior and senior year.

Both are in 2A, but don't think they would be pushovers in bigger divisions.  Austen Klores would probably win 3A and 4A state.  Brittany on the other hand would probably have a chance at 3A.

Austin is a top 100 National player and like top 10 Super 18.

I don't know Brittany's rank 

• 1 month later...

I have played with and against Cole Atkinson and can tell you that his serve is very fast!  Not sure about mph bc no one on this board can tell exactly haw fast a serve is!(without a gun)  All in all, he has one of the fastest serves I've seen since playing with my dad!  It's one of those that will blow the racquet out of your hand even when it hits the sweet spot!

Ya, but can he serve fast consistant.....thats like a baseball pitcher could throw the ball 110 mph, but if he can't hit the catcher, what good is he.

As for the kid from Silsbe winning state.  I highly doubt it, because Deavers is a great player and he lost in the Semis of State.

Ya, but can he serve fast consistant.....thats like a baseball pitcher could throw the ball 110 mph, but if he can't hit the catcher, what good is he.

As for the kid from Silsbe winning state.  I highly doubt it, because Deavers is a great player and he lost in the Semis of State.

Sorry about that...I meant the kid from K-Ville...there is no way he will win state.  As far as I know there is not a player from K-Ville at this moment even a champ or even playing in the ZATs.  Like I said there is no way he will even get out district, because Deavers will win every match 6-0 6-0, but I don't know who will take second, if the kid from H-F plays singles than he will win, I just can't think of his name of the top of my head.  I have played with him and he is the only other kid from 3AAA that I have heard of.  Sorry

No one can serve harder than Kevin Darling from Buna. He hits well over a hundred for well over a set. I was hittin with him at the park and I couldnt even get my racket on the ball. Too bad for anyone who pays money for lessons cuz hes never had a coach and still is better than anyone i have ever seen play. It will be a good game when he plays Deaver in a few months cuz i think deav is the only one who can beat him

No one can serve harder than Kevin Darling from Buna. He hits well over a hundred for well over a set. I was hittin with him at the park and I couldnt even get my racket on the ball. Too bad for anyone who pays money for lessons cuz hes never had a coach and still is better than anyone i have ever seen play. It will be a good game when he plays Deaver in a few months cuz i think deav is the only one who can beat him

If you are impressed and cannot return a 100 mph serve, then YOU may be the one who needs a few lessons.

Look the last person who made a post using my name was just trying to talk trash. I'm Kevin darling. I dont like to talk trash on the internet because it is somethin that little kids do. I barely even know how to play tennis. Anyway, My feriend was actually wrong on the speed of my serve. I have spent my lifetime's two total tennis practices at Beaumont Country Club and the tennis coach there said that i serve between 105-110 mph. Call him if you want and hell tell you the same thing i told you. Nobody has heard of me because this spring's tournaments will be my first ever to play in. Jake i hope that i play my first ever tennis match against you. Like i said im #33 from Buna in basketball and we play Orangefield tomorrow in the Bridge City Tournament. Ill sign an autograph for you jake if you come. Anyway, any other people reading this come support the Buna Basketball team. GO COUGAR BASKETBALL!!!!

Look the last person who made a post using my name was just trying to talk trash. I'm Kevin darling. I dont like to talk trash on the internet because it is somethin that little kids do. I barely even know how to play tennis. Anyway, My feriend was actually wrong on the speed of my serve. I have spent my lifetime's two total tennis practices at Beaumont Country Club and the tennis coach there said that i serve between 105-110 mph. Call him if you want and heck tell you the same thing i told you. Nobody has heard of me because this spring's tournaments will be my first ever to play in. Jake i hope that i play my first ever tennis match against you. Like i said im #33 from Buna in basketball and we play Orangefield tomorrow in the Bridge City Tournament. Ill sign an autograph for you jake if you come. Anyway, any other people reading this come support the Buna Basketball team. GO COUGAR BASKETBALL!!!!

I will pass on the autograph, Kevin. But, good luck in your basketball tourney. I was merely responding to your friend's post that said "nobody serves harder than..." Good luck in the start of your tennis career this Spring and for the remainder of the basketball season.

• 2 weeks later...

Deaver got jacked in the semis. They GAVE that game to an upperclassman, it was sickening.

8)

Look the last person who made a post using my name was just trying to talk trash. I'm Kevin darling. I dont like to talk trash on the internet because it is somethin that little kids do. I barely even know how to play tennis. Anyway, My feriend was actually wrong on the speed of my serve. I have spent my lifetime's two total tennis practices at Beaumont Country Club and the tennis coach there said that i serve between 105-110 mph. Call him if you want and heck tell you the same thing i told you. Nobody has heard of me because this spring's tournaments will be my first ever to play in. Jake i hope that i play my first ever tennis match against you. Like i said im #33 from Buna in basketball and we play Orangefield tomorrow in the Bridge City Tournament. Ill sign an autograph for you jake if you come. Anyway, any other people reading this come support the Buna Basketball team. GO COUGAR BASKETBALL!!!!

I could not begin to describe the ignorance...

8)

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder