Who has the fastest serve?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i know im not that good but this is my first year to ever play. How did Kirbyville do in their district? I only heard bout BC OF and Silsbee. Youre in that district arent you?

kirbyville girls won with 13 points.

kirbyville guys got second with 9.5

we have 22.5 points as a team and bridge city had 19 for secon place as a team.

if our mixed doubles would of done as good as they said we would of won

the district with EASE. it would of been like 24 points for us to bridge city 17.5

if they would of just beat the SECOND bc team

• 3 weeks later...

Ok you silly Kirbyville people, I have seen cole's serve and it's really not that good. You act like he serves like Andy Roddick or something. Give me a board and i can return Cole's serve. It has no spin on it. It is flat, just put your racket on it and poof it goes back over. HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT? Oh and if his serve is soooo great, then how did they do at regionals?

Ok you silly Kirbyville people, I have seen cole's serve and it's really not that good. You act like he serves like Andy Roddick or something. Give me a board and i can return Cole's serve. It has no spin on it. It is flat, just put your racket on it and poof it goes back over. HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT? Oh and if his serve is soooo great, then how did they do at regionals?

they lost before the semis lol  :) :). yes sportsfan07, he is overrated and his serve isnt that great as ppl make it out to be.

Ok.. maybe yall haven't seen Cole when he's on his game.

He practices his serve often, but he doesn't always TRY to smash it when he plays. He usually goes for consistency.

When he gets angry, you better hope that you're not trying to return his serve.

Yeah it's flat, but you try and stick your 'board' out there and touch that ball when he's trying to serve hard... if you can get to it first.

Ok.. maybe yall haven't seen Cole when he's on his game.

He practices his serve often, but he doesn't always TRY to smash it when he plays. He usually goes for consistency.

When he gets angry, you better hope that you're not trying to return his serve.

Yeah it's flat, but you try and stick your 'board' out there and touch that ball when he's trying to serve hard... if you can get to it first.

You must be kidding me? You really think he has a good serve? Compared to Deaver his serve is TERRIBLE! I actually stand by what i said, I could return it with a board! SLandry you are wrong my friend.

I say get a radar gun becuase some people that think they serve hard will be surprised when they see they cant even hit 90 mph. The Lamar coach said that i serve 115 to 125 mph but even what he said might not be true becuase his judgement went off just looking at my serve. I say until you are gunned then you shouldn't talk trash on other people's serves.

I say get a radar gun becuase some people that think they serve hard will be surprised when they see they cant even hit 90 mph. The Lamar coach said that i serve 115 to 125 mph but even what he said might not be true becuase his judgement went off just looking at my serve. I say until you are gunned then you shouldn't talk trash on other people's serves.

oooo wow your serve was 115 big deal....it didnt do u any good in regionals

Anyone who says "oooo" to a 115 mph serve obviously hasnt been on the other side of it. I didnt serve hard at regionals cuz i didnt want to

Just because people can serve good  hard serves, doesn't mean they always will. Sometimes when you're aiming for certain points you slow it down, or maybe your arm is tired, or hurting who knows. But just because someone has an amazingly hard serve doesn't mean they will always use it.

Anyone who says "oooo" to a 115 mph serve obviously hasnt been on the other side of it. I didnt serve hard at regionals cuz i didnt want to

umm i have beat a kid who had a faster serve than you. maybe you should have used it during regionals cuz you and your partner sucked it up that day  ;)

umm i have beat a kid who had a faster serve than you. maybe you should have used it during regionals cuz you and your partner sucked it up that day  ;)

Ok whatever warren you can talk trash on the internet as much as you want. I really dont care. If you feel like you have to prove yourself by saying i cant serve hard then go ahead. Ive played 13 matches in my life and 12 of those have been mixed doubles. I first picked up a racquet in August so congrats if youre better than a first year player. Im not goin to bad mouth or argue cuz its disrespectful. If youre playing in the beaumont tournaments like i am in the next few weeks then good luck.

• 5 months later...

NO NO NO, there is a kid from from Leader Academy who is a super 16, not a good player, sucks everywhere else in his game, but could he serve.

haha thanks for speaking so highly of me. lol

i think i "had" the fastest serve for someone who didnt play competitive tennis or train at an academy.

but then again, its beaumont....not too hard to achieve that

• 3 months later...

back to the topic of: Who has the fastest serve? This tennis season I think that The fastest serves go to:

Boys

Mathew Deaver-Senior

Lain Herr-Sophmore

Cole Atkinson-Senior

Girls

Shana Landry-Senior

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder