Maxine’s Followers Doing What Dems Do

Hagar

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

Such condescension from an obviously stunted and challenged mentality. Priceless. That hole keeps getting deeper while the laughter (turning to empathy) continues. Run, run, run.

Evidence: you said you answered my questions about the GOP. You said lawmakers were being outed as racist on a weekly basis. I asked you to name them, or name just one. You ran like a frightened schoolgirl. And then you have the nerve to falsely claim you answered...with the all too familiar air of Liberal superiority. Do you actually believe we can't see your disingenuous and childish actions. Your claim of answering some of my other questions was to post a plethora of links with no critique on your part. I asked you to pick one for discussion and you flatly refused. I'm guessing fear played a big part in that. I never asked you about the war on the drugs but somehow in your convoluted mixed up brain due to Liberal following you must have employed the typical stereotype ideology to claim I did. Thank God it's not your job to educate me...or anyone.

Your comphesion is bad. And you are a dumbass. I my very first link referenced the idiot Georgia lawmaker who was on the Sacha Baron Cohen show Sunday.  Then I proceeded to list links to show the problems the GOP has because out right racists are running for office. I even included an article about problem child Steve King of Iowa who has given up on the dog whistle and just says racist shit outright.

At this point you are either choosing to be stupid or you're racist because you don't see anything wrong with the people running for office.

At this point you have been shown the evidence and you're choosing to not believe it. And you missed out on a good song too.

There's nothing left to discuss with you.

10 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Your comphesion is bad. And you are a dumbass. I my very first link referenced the idiot Georgia lawmaker who was on the Sacha Baron Cohen show Sunday.  Then I proceeded to list links to show the problems the GOP has because out right racists are running for office. I even included an article about problem child Steve King of Iowa who has given up on the dog whistle and just says racist shit outright.

At this point you are either choosing to be stupid or you're racist because you don't see anything wrong with the people running for office.

At this point you have been shown the evidence and you're choosing to not believe it. And you missed out on a good song too.

There's nothing left to discuss with you.

Always trying to deflect. You said lawmakers were being exposed on a weekly basis as being racist. You will not prove that, you cannot prove that. Your links in no way shape or form prove any lawmakers being outed as racist as you claim, just a way for you to deflect. Your personal attacks are very comical, considering you are exhibiting your exact words to a tee. We can all see it, but for some reason "you are choosing to be stupid" or just...well, there is no "other". "Nothing else to discuss" should imply that something was previously discussed, but since you are too coward to do that, I guess you will just run.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I wish the old man would have countered him with a megaphone of his own. Wonder where the assault would have come from then? 

Assault is not the answer, however, some people know exactly how to push people's buttons, so I can see how it happens. A megaphone is a verbal assault in my book. His total aim was to invoke that type of response so he could play victim.

Agree...one of the problems is that you have folks that have time on their hands to go to these "rallies" for no other reason that to start trouble.

I would imagine he had no trouble getting this response.

There’s one rule that has always applied to discussions.  When you start name calling, you’ve lost.  BE threw in the towel with his last post.  I have to give him kudos though, he hung in for a while, but used some questionable links to make his point.

But now you have Maxine going all prophet, and that’s impossible to defend.

On 7/24/2018 at 9:41 AM, stevenash said:

Hey Bear- got a question for you- I have a young man within my family ( Caucasian) who is in his first year of AAU basketball.  There are 13 players on his team and he is one of two white players.  He is disappointed in the amount of playing time he gets and I was wondering if you believe his parents should tell him he needs to work hard and get better or should they tell him that his black coach is unwilling to give him a chance since he is white?  Wouldn't it be wrong for him to "learn" that all of his problems are not attributable to his skill level but rather to a racial  component?  If so, would it be equally wrong  in other aspects of life for any child or any parent of any color to arrive at that conclusion?

Seriously! lmao... This is so beneath you. I know you were trying to throw dude a life line from that very entertaining beat down, but to use that analogy without including all the factors is just wrong. Smh while lmao @ Englbert...

On 7/26/2018 at 9:52 AM, REBgp said:

There’s one rule that has always applied to discussions.  When you start name calling, you’ve lost.  BE threw in the towel with his last post.  I have to give him kudos though, he hung in for a while, but used some questionable links to make his point.

But now you have Maxine going all prophet, and that’s impossible to defend.

Nah, even Ray and Stevie can see that Englebert got owned! lmao...

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

Nah, even Ray and Stevie can see that Englebert got owned! lmao...

We've had the privilege of witnessing your "expert" analysis on previous occasions, and we are still laughing. I can't believe you have the nerve to show up on here again after all of the "beatdowns" you have taken. Oh well, I'll never understand masochism.

2 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Seriously! lmao... This is so beneath you. I know you were trying to throw dude a life line from that very entertaining beat down, but to use that analogy without including all the factors is just wrong. Smh while lmao @ Englbert…

"Without including all of the factors". Hummmmm. If only more people would just heed this little nugget, instead of the ol' "I don't need no stinking evidence". If his analogy was a thrown basketball you would be in the hospital for a broken nose. The laughter continues.

4 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Seriously! lmao... This is so beneath you. I know you were trying to throw dude a life line from that very entertaining beat down, but to use that analogy without including all the factors is just wrong. Smh while lmao @ Englbert...

And exactly what "factors" were missing?

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

We've had the privilege of witnessing your "expert" analysis on previous occasions, and we are still laughing. I can't believe you have the nerve to show up on here again after all of the "beatdowns" you have taken. Oh well, I'll never understand masochism.

What beat downs have I taken? Lmao... You must be still mentally sore from getting schooled. Lol... You don't have the intellectual fortitude to beat anyone down. All you do is throw out talking points from the statically proven least accurate news source out there all the while saying main stream media lies and is bad. Go figure... Oh and who's deflecting now? lmao...

11 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

What beat downs have I taken? Lmao... You must be still mentally sore from getting schooled. Lol... You don't have the intellectual fortitude to beat anyone down. All you do is throw out talking points from the statically proven least accurate news source out there all the while saying main stream media lies and is bad. Go figure... Oh and who's deflecting now? lmao...

The emboldened suggests you may not want to be claiming the intellectual/analytical high ground.

7 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Run, little one, run...just like you've done in the past. If you feel up to backing up your claims, bring your best. But we all know you will run just like in the past.

So what will the topic be for debate? Please pick one, preferably from BearEssentials97 post of links, for further discussion (since he ran like a frightened schoolgirl). You know, the ones you had the audacity to say I was schooled on. Oh wait...run, little one, run, just like you've done in the recent past. That laughter is thunderous ain't it.

And please, please, oh please, point out the talking points I've thrown out from any news source. If you had two functioning brain cells, you would realize that when dealing with the likes of "you people" (just for you Dove), I provide a platform for you yourselves to dig your hole. So please, elaborate on your childish stereotypes. Although I would longingly anticipate a debate, I bet you won't...past history has proven this.

7 hours ago, stevenash said:

The emboldened suggests you may not want to be claiming the intellectual/analytical high ground.

When have stats ever mattered to a Liberal? The better theory is that it's overwhelmingly plausible he doesn't know what that word means to use it in such an inappropriate fashion. The laughter continues, but empathy and sadness is gaining ground.

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

When have stats ever mattered to a Liberal? The better theory is that it's overwhelmingly plausible he doesn't know what that word means to use it in such an inappropriate fashion. The laughter continues, but empathy and sadness is gaining ground.

You can add using "statically" in lie of statistically.