Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

"Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained?" - General Maximus. 

Don't ask me for receipts again. Learn to embrace research. Use Google before you ask for things that will prove you wrong. Quit being a Dittohead. And go ask your school for a tuition refund.

As to why I use euphemisms for the current office holder, I'm showing him the same amount of respect he showed POTUS 44. And I'm showing Dolt 45 the same respect you show Obama. 

When you children grow up and debate policy and quit the personal attacks (libertard) I'll do the same.

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I'm going to quote this one, but it pertains to your previous quote also...which frankly is hilarious. So you think 100% of White people are racist (your numbers stated above). These people control the laws through sheer numbers, but Civil Rights legislation still exists. Are your really this dense? Seriously, are you really this dense? At least you tried. The entertainment value skyrocketed when you tried to employ the condescending tactic. This normally only works when you have the facts. Considering you don't, the laughter meter (at you) just flies off the rails.

I have no problem discussing any one of your above topics. Please pick one for deeper analysis. TDS is written all over them, and facts will not be your friend. So please indulge me with your best selection. We can go through them one by one. Where do we start? Your choice.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm going to quote this one, but it pertains to your previous quote also...which frankly is hilarious. So you think 100% of White people are racist (your numbers stated above). These people control the laws through sheer numbers, but Civil Rights legislation still exists. Are your really this dense? Seriously, are you really this dense? At least you tried. The entertainment value skyrocketed when you tried to employ the condescending tactic. This normally only works when you have the facts. Considering you don't, the laughter meter (at you) just flies off the rails.

I have no problem discussing any one of your above topics. Please pick one for deeper analysis. TDS is written all over them, and facts will not be your friend. So please indulge me with your best selection. We can go through them one by one. Where do we start? Your choice.

Your comphesion is terrible. Go read and educate yourself. Cluck, Cluck, Cuck.

27 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Your comphesion is terrible. Go read and educate yourself. Cluck, Cluck, Cuck.

So I challenge you to discuss/debate an article you attempted to use as backup to your claim, and you run like a little chicken. I'll give you one thing, you beat me to the cluck, cluck, cluck.

But I'm not going to let you off that easy. I will challenge you again. Pick a link you posted for deeper analysis. You can run, but I will keep reminding you of the cluck, cluck, cluck comment you preemptively used on yourself. Your personal attacks as a deflection probably worked in the past, but I've grown accustomed to (and adopted) that strategy, but will also stay on topic. So again, pick your best link from the myriad of propaganda that only a childish, immature, and mentally stunted person could consider as post-worthy, and let's discuss. I promise that the outcome could not possibly embarrass you more than you have already embarrassed yourself, but there is a strong possibility I could be wrong.

And still, through all of your deflection attempts, no answer to the question of GOP politicians exposing themselves as racist on a weekly basis. Since you are insistent on not owing me an explanation or proof to your wild allegations, I will play the same card. You are a pedophile. The only question is what gender and age do you prefer. We all know it. History has shown it. Your ramblings prove it without a doubt. So what age and gender do you prefer...teen or preteen. Male or female. Admit it. Come clean and admit you are a sick pedophile.

How does it feel to have hateful allegations levied against you, then decry no proof necessary. Let that sink in before you reply.

29 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So I challenge you to discuss/debate an article you attempted to use as backup to your claim, and you run like a little chicken. I'll give you one thing, you beat me to the cluck, cluck, cluck.

But I'm not going to let you off that easy. I will challenge you again. Pick a link you posted for deeper analysis. You can run, but I will keep reminding you of the cluck, cluck, cluck comment you preemptively used on yourself. Your personal attacks as a deflection probably worked in the past, but I've grown accustomed to (and adopted) that strategy, but will also stay on topic. So again, pick your best link from the myriad of propaganda that only a childish, immature, and mentally stunted person could consider as post-worthy, and let's discuss. I promise that the outcome could not possibly embarrass you more than you have already embarrassed yourself, but there is a strong possibility I could be wrong.

I've answered your questions. You refuse to acknowledge them. You do this all the time. So that means you want me to go there.

It's not my responsibility to teach you what you should have learned as a child.

And I'm still waiting for you to prove the GOP isn't racist. You can't. Sure the civil Rights act is still on the books but it is being undermined by southern states and the US attorney general every day. The courts have nuetered the voting rights act. The GOP has declared war on people of color. Women rights are under attack.

You've lost this argument.  Just like the one we had about the president being a POS. 

And for the record i know most white people are good. Only 30 percent of you are irredeemable. Move out of that 50% of people that make it easy for racism to exist. 

I gotta go. I wish I could say it was fun, but i don't want my reputation for telling the truth to be confused with Dolt 45.

So I'll leave you with this. Enjoy

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I've answered your questions. You refuse to acknowledge them. You do this all the time. So that means you want me to go there.

It's not my responsibility to teach you what you should have learned as a child.

And I'm still waiting for you to prove the GOP isn't racist. You can't. Sure the civil Rights act is still on the books but it is being undermined by southern states and the US attorney general every day. The courts have nuetered the voting rights act. The GOP has declared war on people of color. Women rights are under attack.

You've lost this argument.  Just like the one we had about the president being a POS. 

And for the record i know most white people are good. Only 30 percent of you are irredeemable. Move out of that 50% of people that make it easy for racism to exist. 

I gotta go. I wish I could say it was fun, but i don't want my reputation for telling the truth to be confused with Dolt 45.

So I'll leave you with this. Enjoy

Why are you running again? Pick a link you posted for analysis. You can deflect, but that will just cause the laughter to get louder. You answered no questions, and your asinine assertions will not get you out of this. And I can guarantee you are not having as much fun as me. So again, pick your topic for discussion, or be haunted with the "cluck, cluck, cluck" reverberating through your head.

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Why are you running again? Pick a link you posted for analysis. You can deflect, but that will just cause the laughter to get louder. You answered no questions, and your asinine assertions will not get you out of this. And I can guarantee you are not having as much fun as me. So again, pick your topic for discussion, or be haunted with the "cluck, cluck, cluck" reverberating through your head.

I have discussed these issues with my representatives on both sides of the aisle, esteemed professors of history and politics, and with men and women who stood next to Dr. King.  I've read many books on this subject to see if they were telling truth. 

Your analysis on this subject isn't worth used toilet paper. And that's putting it kindly. 

If you took the time to read any of the receipts you asked for, you would have quit typing a long time ago because there's no way for you to win this.

The GOP as constituted today is based on racism. And it's not all Dolt 45 fault. He just made it cool to show it public.

These articles have peer reviewed research behind them. When I make a point, even when it's crude, it's because I've researched it and I can back it up. 

Facts beat shitty opinions every time. So don't ask for facts if you're just going to ignore them. 

Go listen to the soothing tenor of Mr. Jasper Isley. It's my gift to you. No one can be angry after listening to him. I'm giving you a graceful exit. You should take it.

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I have discussed these issues with my representatives on both sides of the aisle, esteemed professors of history and politics, and with men and women who stood next to Dr. King.  I've read many books on this subject to see if they were telling truth. 

Your analysis on this subject isn't worth used toilet paper. And that's putting it kindly. 

If you took the time to read any of the receipts you asked for, you would have quit typing a long time ago because there's no way for you to win this.

The GOP as constituted today is based on racism. And it's not all Dolt 45 fault. He just made it cool to show it public.

These articles have peer reviewed research behind them. When I make a point, even when it's crude, it's because I've researched it and I can back it up. 

Facts beat shitty opinions every time. So don't ask for facts if you're just going to ignore them. 

Go listen to the soothing tenor of Mr. Jasper Isley. It's my gift to you. No one can be angry after listening to him. I'm giving you a graceful exit. You should take it.

Please elaborate on my analysis of the subject. I've given none, only dared you to prove your childish and immature though processes, which you run from. Does the phrase "cluck, cluck, cluck" come to mind.

So again, please pick one of the articles you linked for further discussion. Your immature and condescending attitude will again not get you out of this. It just proves without a shadow of a doubt you mindlessly parrot others with no comprehension of the words written. Is there any doubt that analysis is not crystal clear to anyone with two functioning brain cells. My question now is "how can you not see how much of a fool you have made yourself into?" So pick one of your peer reviewed articles. If your research is beyond reproach, you should have no problem backing it up. Ooops, I think you are hearing the "cluck, cluck, cluck" again. You are venturing...scratch that, you are all over Big Girl territory now. The scary part is that you can't even comprehend the depths of lies you have perpetuated in this one conversation.

So again, pick an article for discussion. After all, these articles are your "facts". Man I can't stop laughing.

This is just hilarious. You try to denigrate me, accuse me of being a racist, accuse me of having no comprehension skills, call me an idiot, etc. for the mere audacity of challenging your wild assertions. All I have done in this whole "debate" (LOL) is to give you a pathway for your true colors to emerge...which was not much of a challenge. How are you not embarrassed? Maybe you will go back and read this thread, but I have a feeling you will just harbor the hate for someone who merely asks you to explain your own statements. I will take credit for laying the seeds that enticed you to spread your peacock feathers through reprehensible debating tactics, but I only followed in kind.

Let me know when you discover the cojones to actually debate your articles. I have no doubt that conversation will be as entertaining as this one.

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

This is just hilarious. You try to denigrate me, accuse me of being a racist, accuse me of having no comprehension skills, call me an idiot, etc. for the mere audacity of challenging your wild assertions. All I have done in this whole "debate" (LOL) is to give you a pathway for your true colors to emerge...which was not much of a challenge. How are you not embarrassed? Maybe you will go back and read this thread, but I have a feeling you will just harbor the hate for someone who merely asks you to explain your own statements. I will take credit for laying the seeds that enticed you to spread your peacock feathers through reprehensible debating tactics, but I only followed in kind.

Let me know when you discover the cojones to actually debate your articles. I have no doubt that conversation will be as entertaining as this one.

There's nothing to debate.  You can't debate facts. You just acknowledge them and move on.

Go read and learn something.

I guess Jasper Isley was too advanced for you.  Too much soul.

If Taylor Switft remakes this classic I'm blaming you. Her remake of "September" was a crime against humanity.

Hey Bear- got a question for you- I have a young man within my family ( Caucasian) who is in his first year of AAU basketball.  There are 13 players on his team and he is one of two white players.  He is disappointed in the amount of playing time he gets and I was wondering if you believe his parents should tell him he needs to work hard and get better or should they tell him that his black coach is unwilling to give him a chance since he is white?  Wouldn't it be wrong for him to "learn" that all of his problems are not attributable to his skill level but rather to a racial  component?  If so, would it be equally wrong  in other aspects of life for any child or any parent of any color to arrive at that conclusion?

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

There's nothing to debate.  You can't debate facts. You just acknowledge them and move on.

Go read and learn something.

I guess Jasper Isley was too advanced for you.  Too much soul.

If Taylor Switft remakes this classic I'm blaming you. Her remake of "September" was a crime against humanity.

Again, for about the fifteenth time, choose one of your "facts" for debate, or forever endure that cluck, cluck, cluck going off in your head. I'm astonished you keep digger deeper in that hole of embarrassment you dug for yourself. Your obvious and childish attempts at deflection are just sad and simultaneously comical.

BE appears to have some intelligence, but what’s disturbing is the fact that he believes everything posted on the internet is true, and I based that on some of the sites he actually posted. His choices show a lack of understanding about that system.  One a UK site where most journalists,, like most American news site/journalist, hate America, and another from Canada, certainly not a bastion of conservatism.  The poor guy/gal doesn’t realize if you want to make a valid point, you should at least use a site that has some validity.  Sadly, the internet is full of quackery.  So BE, if you read this, check out this site (from the.....UK lol).  Imo, as valid as most of the bs links you posted.

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

Again, for about the fifteenth time, choose one of your "facts" for debate, or forever endure that cluck, cluck, cluck going off in your head. I'm astonished you keep digger deeper in that hole of embarrassment you dug for yourself. Your obvious and childish attempts at deflection are just sad and simultaneously comical.

You pick one since you have a hard on for this. 

Go read. I answered your questions about the GOP the criminal justice system and the war on drugs.  

It's not my job to educate you about how the world works. If you want my help send me your address and I'll send you a bill for my time.  

8 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You pick one since you have a hard on for this. 

Go read. I answered your questions about the GOP the criminal justice system and the war on drugs.  

It's not my job to educate you about how the world works. If you want my help send me your address and I'll send you a bill for my time.  

Such condescension from an obviously stunted and challenged mentality. Priceless. That hole keeps getting deeper while the laughter (turning to empathy) continues. Run, run, run.

Evidence: you said you answered my questions about the GOP. You said lawmakers were being outed as racist on a weekly basis. I asked you to name them, or name just one. You ran like a frightened schoolgirl. And then you have the nerve to falsely claim you answered...with the all too familiar air of Liberal superiority. Do you actually believe we can't see your disingenuous and childish actions. Your claim of answering some of my other questions was to post a plethora of links with no critique on your part. I asked you to pick one for discussion and you flatly refused. I'm guessing fear played a big part in that. I never asked you about the war on the drugs but somehow in your convoluted mixed up brain due to Liberal following you must have employed the typical stereotype ideology to claim I did. Thank God it's not your job to educate me...or anyone.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Another maxine waters gold star candidate...and the victim wasn't even a Republican.

Guess I would go to jail also. Screaming racist into that megaphone right in the man's face, I would have shoved it where the sun don't shine. Funny how the video starts at the shove, not the previous antagonizing.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Guess I would go to jail also. Screaming racist into that megaphone right in the man's face, I would have shoved it where the sun don't shine. Funny how the video starts at the shove, not the previous antagonizing.

No doubt the guy is a jerk, but this is how any opposition to the dems will be met...it's escalated before it even starts.

If you don't like what they're saying, walk away...this jerk ain't worth going to jail over.

33 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No doubt the guy is a jerk, but this is how any opposition to the dems will be met...it's escalated before it even starts.

If you don't like what they're saying, walk away...this jerk ain't worth going to jail over.

I wish the old man would have countered him with a megaphone of his own. Wonder where the assault would have come from then? 

Assault is not the answer, however, some people know exactly how to push people's buttons, so I can see how it happens. A megaphone is a verbal assault in my book. His total aim was to invoke that type of response so he could play victim.