Returning Players - Who's going to be in the best shape next year?

Well it seems like all the teams around here have a strong showing next year... All these young and talented players coming back ... Central, Nederland, Lumberton, & Kelly .... I know the WB is loosing a lot but they always seem to pull a good showing in the setx showcase.... Well cannot wait to get back into the punch of all this soccer talk. Who has the best and who is the best... Its always so much fun...

Nope. its just that he has been told by most of the varsity coaches in the district. he does not have a big ego and rank himself like the other kids from this area. why did you want to know anyway?? scared??

Scared???.. yea Im really scared... Im not even in high school dude... and I wanted to know b/c if hes going to be the best sweeper in SETX next year I would just like to know why....

Guest Soccerfan

thats gonna be tough to do when Scott Poole is just a freshman and is probably one of the best if not the best at that postion already

Nope. its just that he has been told by most of the varsity coaches in the district. he does not have a big ego and rank himself like the other kids from this area. why did you want to know anyway?? scared??

uhm yea how is this possible when he didnt even start on jv....let alone at sweeper

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor