Dershowitz: 'Deafening Silence of ACLU' After Raid on Trump Lawyer 'Really Appalling'

LumRaiderFan

The "lawyer/client Priveleges was the first thing that came to my mind.  I would guess (hope) that they'd have a third party judge go through the info and remove anything related to that privelege, but as our rights are eroding, I doubt they do.  And if it's one of the Obama appointed judges, who have no idea of the meaning of The Constitution, it wouldn't be done right anyway.   Jmo

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Dove, do you wish him ill because he is a rich, white, homophobic, xenophobic, racist, sexist, deplorable Republican who wants equal opportunity rather than equal outcomes and doesn't believe in participation trophies?

This man is the king of participation trophies. Your examples are on time.  

42 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

He is not the brightest on the totem pole. 

Says who? Do you think Nancy Pelosi sits atop that pole?

And since someone has convinced you to believe that, why do you think he deserves the unmitigated hatred thrown his way? I noticed you ran from the question and just deflected to Liberal talking points. What are some actions performed by Trump that leads you to think he deserves this uncivilized behavior directed at him?

Since you think Trump is dumb, therefore "deserves it", are you really trying to convey the message that dumb people deserve ridicule and hate? You must have some rationale for your jab, otherwise you are just another Liberal in need of a safe space to scream at the sky. Please enlighten us.