*Dayton 14 Vidor 11 Final/Tuesday*

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coach

Big loss for vidor losing VJ.You could tell that took the wind out of there sails after he left the game.

Vidor brought the freshmen in and they hit him well.

alot of errors after VJ left,not to make excuses but after the team watched him leave on crutches they were mentally not in it.

Get this, the Dewey kid comes in and pitches the 6 and 7th innings after throwing a complete game last night and throwing 50 pitches on Saturday :o. can you say tommy john. If I'm this kids parents I would be ticked. The way they use him they are definitely risking injury and maybe even his future. This is a good looking kid on the mound, I just hate to see him get hurt because the coach doesn't know what he is doing.  It's guys like this that put winning before the kid and gives coaches a bad name.

And it is guys like you that come on here and make a complete fool of themselves with the stupid comments.  Trust me the kid will be fine.  If he is a well conditioned kid who spends time in the weight room he will be fine.  But then again people like you have no idea about weight training.  Stick with your summer league select them if they can pay team and leave the coaching to people who put their light bills on the line for these kids.

Get this, the Dewey kid comes in and pitches the 6 and 7th innings after throwing a complete game last night and throwing 50 pitches on Saturday :o. can you say tommy john. If I'm this kids parents I would be ticked. The way they use him they are definitely risking injury and maybe even his future. This is a good looking kid on the mound, I just hate to see him get hurt because the coach doesn't know what he is doing.  It's guys like this that put winning before the kid and gives coaches a bad name.

Is the Dewey kid from Vidor?  If so, grandslam doesn't have a leg to stand on.  Tell me the difference between Kyle Green and grandslam?  Kyle Green held the career strikeout record at Lamar until very recently(last year).  How many innings has grandslam pitched in major college ball?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor