Malaysia, Thinking Outside the Box

Hagar

As I've gotten older, sometimes I'll see a news story I like, and you know, I don't want to think about it too much.  If I do, I might have to confront the negatives, or why it's not a good idea.  I just want to revel in the goodness of it all.  Roll around in the righteousness and give an imaginary high five to whoever had the brilliance or cajones to come up with it.  Such it is with this story, from little Malaysia.  So before I do think about those negatives (which I know are there), or someone points them out, hats off to that Indonesian country from Evadale, Tx.

This is the hidden content, please

9 minutes ago, REBgp said:

LRF, I'm disappointed in you.  Busting my dream bubble of the Feds arresting 90% of the CNN staff.  You could've kept it to yourself for another hour or two.  Party pooper!

lol...the problem is, you would have to arrest all the low information voters that watch that crap.

They're the ones that cause the problem at the polls. 

30 minutes ago, REBgp said:

LRF, I'm disappointed in you.  Busting my dream bubble of the Feds arresting 90% of the CNN staff.  You could've kept it to yourself for another hour or two.  Party pooper!

REBgf -- I'm disappointed in you.  You are giving 10% of CNN for having truth tellers?!  Shame on you!  LOL!!

If a reporter writes an article discounting the Man-Made Global Warming Theory, would this be considered "fake news"? Banning "fake news" is just a different way of advocating for censorship.

If censorship is the solution (and it never is), who gets to decide what is fake? Who gets to decide who to appoint to decide what is fake? Who gets to decide who can appoint? And so on, and so on.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

If a reporter writes an article discounting the Man-Made Global Warming Theory, would this be considered "fake news"? Banning "fake news" is just a different way of advocating for censorship.

If censorship is the solution (and it never is), who gets to decide what is fake? Who gets to decide who to appoint to decide what is fake? Who gets to decide who can appoint? And so on, and so on.

Oh, I know the Pandora's Box, but I just wanted to enjoy the thot for a moment.  But IF it ever came to past, who would decide what is fake?  Why me of course :)