Need a comment from bayou city, sportsjunkie32 on this situation

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This is the hidden content, please
Thinking out loud, did North Forest tank the Scarborough game to avoid Silsbee’s bracket??? Could it be NF would prefer to play Yates due to their games being so close.

Very interesting

Bro I’m telling u Scarborough is solid.. they must didn’t have all of their players or was either ironing out chemistry issues when you watched them...I watched them play yates and at the game I sat next to an old school guy from ft. Worth and he told me that Scarborough was solid and I’m like yea right ... they then played with Yates for 2 and a half quarters.. until the sophomore from yates  took over ..he’s a stud # 2 Norman ..he’s been their best player this year ...gonna be a good match up between him and that sophomore from silsbee 

10 minutes ago, bayou city 713 said:

Bro I’m telling u Scarborough is solid.. they must didn’t have all of their players or was either ironing out chemistry issues when you watched them...I watched them play yates and at the game I sat next to an old school guy from ft. Worth and he told me that Scarborough was solid and I’m like yea right ... they then played with Yates for 2 and a half quarters.. until the sophomore from yates  took over ..he’s a stud # 2 Norman ..he’s been their best player this year ...gonna be a good match up between him and that sophomore from silsbee 

Norman better than Hughes and Serialle????

33 minutes ago, no-look said:

Norman better than Hughes and Serialle????

He has a huge upside .i wouldn’t say that at least  Not now due to them being older and bigger   .he’s  only probably a good 5’11-6’0.but he’s super solid..he will be ranked one of the top players regardless of class in the area next year