Outstanding Players of the week

What players stand out on the golden triangle teams?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What players stand out on the golden triangle teams?

• Players stats
    • Standout stats

Central Jaguars

Kelvin Thomas-lead off batter

Went 4 for 4 againt Nederland Bulldogs

2 stolen bases

2 game tieing RBI'S

3 runs scored

Patrick Fobbs

4 for 4

2 RBI'S

1 run scored

Kenny Allison

3 for 4

1 RBI

1 run scored

Winning Pitcher

Cam Alexander

2 for 4

1 run scored

pitched a save-7th inning

Within 2games against Nederland and LCM-n one week

Kelvin Thomas went

7 for 8

5 stolen bases

2 game tieing RBI'S against Nederland

5 runs scored :o

Way to go KT

That is pretty good since he was 0 for 1 against LCM.  He did have a great game with 3 walks, but those stats you listed are very misleading.  Which brings into question the 4 for 4 against Nederland.  Which I think the paper had him 2 for 4.

Probably was your kid that put him on base 3times and check up on keeping your stats.  This kid went 3for4 against lcm and 4for4 against Nederland.  talk to your pitcher about that.  Must have been Nederland paper you looked at because no stats listed in Beaumont and come to think of that posting lcm is overrated comes to mind with fans like you in question.  Dont hate on this kid, give him his props.  put him on base and he scores.  Check it out.  you got the win but only for Central's errors.  you must have been stratching your head went they did start scoring.  you all that good they should not have scored 6 runs like they did.  Come to think of it what happen in Port Neches.

I wasn't trying to take anything away from the kid.  As a matter of fact I said the kid had a great game.  Pitched well also.  I was just pointing out he didn't have any hits against LCM.  The way the stats were posted were incorrect.  I made a mistake about the Nederland game.  I reread the article on this site and it said he was 3 for 3, again great game.

Renae, we all know your Kelvin Thomas, stop posting lies about yourself and get a life...

Sorry to tell you, I am not Kelvin Thomas and u need the life.  No lies,  check his stats.  You all need to get facts, just because this kid is at Central, u figure that they don't have any talent.  This kid is an all around baseball player and I am an Adult so talk to me as an adult.  I am not a kid.  If you were smart I would get facts before I stick my foot in my mouth.  At least you know your ABC'S.

I wasn't trying to take anything away from the kid.  As a matter of fact I said the kid had a great game.  Pitched well also.  I was just pointing out he didn't have any hits against LCM.  The way the stats were posted were incorrect.  I made a mistake about the Nederland game.  I reread the article on this site and it said he was 3 for 3, again great game.

Newspaper was wrong, he actually went 4for4 with no walks.  Thanks for the comment back.

renea70

With all due respect, you lost you statistical respectability when you called an 0 for 1 with three walks, 3 for 4 in Saturday's game.  That is not how this game works. A walk does not count as an official at-bat, much less a hit.  Therefore your claim to a 4 for 4 night against Nederland holds no validity when the paper says 2 for 4.

District average by a legit scorekeeper?  2 for 5 with some walks and some errors. Still a good weekend for a fine player.  Just not 7 for 8.

Even so Mr legit scorekeeper,  3 walks against LCM, no walks against Nederland, no errors he's still at 4for5 with stated rbi's, runs scored, and stolen bases.  Can't take that away.  I'm through Mr legit and all you haters, just go and talk to and watch this kid.  Enough said,  I'll focus elsewhere so you can downgrade them.  You still have my respect though.    ;D

I have watched KT play and he is a legit player.  He is fast on the bases and can track a ball with the best of them.  He is definitely a player.  I know stats can be misleading too but the fact remains that he is a player.  These kids work hard for their 'props' and we should give it to them.  If we are adults then we need to remember to act like it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder