Beaumont Central 53 Beaumont West Brook 51/FINAL

2 hours ago, OneChance said:

Nice win Jaguars! I don’t personally like seeing this, because I was hoping the Jaguars, PAM, Vidor and Nederland might all have a down years and let those Indians slide in that 4th spot! It will once again be a really tough district to make the playoffs!

In no particular order, Ozen, Lumberton and PA-M, in my opinion will get the top 3 spots.  The Lady Jaguars will get the 4th seed but it won't be easy.  I have only seen them play one time this year but I will check them out next week against Summer Creek with about 9 games under their belts.  Hopefully after that evaluation I'll be coming back on here saying they should be able to compete for the #2 spot.

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

In no particular order, Ozen, Lumberton and PA-M, in my opinion will get the top 3 spots.  The Lady Jaguars will get the 4th seed but it won't be easy.  I have only seen them play one time this year but I will check them out next week against Summer Creek with about 9 games under their belts.  Hopefully after that evaluation I'll be coming back on here saying they should be able to compete for the #2 spot.

Pam will not be a factor.  Will be lucky to win 3 district games. 

3 hours ago, AshlyVYPE said:

This one is a huge surprise to me. Good to see Central coming together. They had a rough time at the HJ Tournament. 

West Brook drops to (8-1) with the loss and I believe Central is now (1-8).

I'll have to check the losses but I know they have beaten Channelview and now West Brook.

9 hours ago, OneChance said:

I haven’t seen anything about PAM girls, how are they doing this year? They had a Sophomore post/power forward that showed a lot of potential last 

9 hours ago, OneChance said:

That's my little sister Julia Sion. I'm not just being bias cuz that's my sister but that's all they have. The guard play didn't get any better from last year and  they average about 20 turnovers a game.

10 hours ago, OneChance said:

I haven’t seen anything about PAM girls, how are they doing this year? They had a Sophomore post/power forward that showed a lot of potential last year.

That's my little sister Julia Sion. I'm not just being bias cuz that's my sister but that's all they have. The guard play didn't get any better from last year and  they average about 20 turnovers a game.