attention sixburg

stevenash

28 minutes ago, six burg said:

Anybody thats hits the wrong key this board is an idiot? Thats why people can't have a decent debate on this board. people like you and tobie. tobie says things you don't agrre with , so he is an idiot for misspelling a word. I guess the third graders in my wifes classroom are idiots when they don't make a hundred on their spelling test.-  The response to Tobie was a veiled reference to Big Girl calling people "idoits"- Somewhat comical to watch someone tell somebody else they are an idiot but can't even spell the word correctly.  You may not have been on this board when that took place but everyone who is on here at all knew precisely what I was referring to.  But, even if I had intended to call him an idiot, I am somewhat surprised that you are offended by that but have no problem at all with Tobie calling the President every demeaning name in the book in just  about every post he makes.

12 minutes ago, stevenash said:

28 minutes ago, six burg said:

Anybody thats hits the wrong key this board is an idiot? Thats why people can't have a decent debate on this board. people like you and tobie. tobie says things you don't agrre with , so he is an idiot for misspelling a word. I guess the third graders in my wifes classroom are idiots when they don't make a hundred on their spelling test.-  The response to Tobie was a veiled reference to Big Girl calling people "idoits"- Somewhat comical to watch someone tell somebody else they are an idiot but can't even spell the word correctly.  You may not have been on this board when that took place but everyone who is on here at all knew precisely what I was referring to.  But, even if I had intended to call him an idiot, I am somewhat surprised that you are offended by that but have no problem at all with Tobie calling the President every demeaning name in the book in just  about every post he makes.

While I am more democrat than republican, I never vote straight party ticket because there are some republican politicians that I like also. Trump is not one of them, Trump is everything that my mother and grandmother taught us not to be. I will never defend Trump from anyone. I believe that he will say and do anything to anybody to further his agenda, and everthing he does will benefit people like himself. No matter what I have ever typed on this board I respect women and people of all ethnicities. George W, wasn't so bad afterall. 

13 minutes ago, six burg said:

While I am more democrat than republican, I never vote straight party ticket because there are some republican politicians that I like also. Trump is not one of them, Trump is everything that my mother and grandmother taught us not to be. I will never defend Trump from anyone. I believe that he will say and do anything to anybody to further his agenda, and everthing he does will benefit people like himself. No matter what I have ever typed on this board I respect women and people of all ethnicities. George W, wasn't so bad afterall. 

I am under the impression, which has been expressed by many, many people, that the Trump election is a direct result from people being fed up with the way Bush was unfairly criticized and demonized, and were frustrated that he did not fight back against the unfair treatment. These same people, me included, witnessed this pathetic treatment, then watched for eight years as Obama became the most coddled president in American history. Many voters wanted someone who would fight back, and Trump fit the bill with his crass and "politically incorrect" speech. In my opinion, shared by many, Trump's election win was a direct result of the Left's selective unfair treatment of Bush and coddling of Obama. So the Left has no one to blame but themselves.

And when you say "you believe that Trump will say and do anything to anybody to further his agenda, and everything he does will benefit people like himself"...I believe that statement is more aptly applied to Obama. Obama was/is an ideologue that will practice deception and engage in unscrupulous behavior to further the Liberal agenda. That is documented. Trump has no allegiance to any party or belief system, and is attempting to do what he feels is right for the American people, thus drawing scorn from the Left and the Right. The Left propaganda machine is in full force, and the Right does not have his back. And this is coming from someone that is not a fan of his.

57 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I am under the impression, which has been expressed by many, many people, that the Trump election is a direct result from people being fed up with the way Bush was unfairly criticized and demonized, and were frustrated that he did not fight back against the unfair treatment. These same people, me included, witnessed this pathetic treatment, then watched for eight years as Obama became the most coddled president in American history. Many voters wanted someone who would fight back, and Trump fit the bill with his crass and "politically incorrect" speech. In my opinion, shared by many, Trump's election win was a direct result of the Left's selective unfair treatment of Bush and coddling of Obama. So the Left has no one to blame but themselves.

And when you say "you believe that Trump will say and do anything to anybody to further his agenda, and everything he does will benefit people like himself"...I believe that statement is more aptly applied to Obama. Obama was/is an ideologue that will practice deception and engage in unscrupulous behavior to further the Liberal agenda. That is documented. Trump has no allegiance to any party or belief system, and is attempting to do what he feels is right for the American people, thus drawing scorn from the Left and the Right. The Left propaganda machine is in full force, and the Right does not have his back. And this is coming from someone that is not a fan of his.

" There is not one smidgen of evidence of corruption at the IRS"  "  The Benghazi incident was a spontaneous response to an internet video"  " Bowe Bergdahl served this country with honor and distinction"  " The AHCA will reduce the annual premium for the average American by $2500( when you know it is nowhere close to being the truth)"

"The killing of 13 people at Ft. Hood by Nidal Hassan was simply workplace violence"