Central vs Ozen

Alpha Wolf

Game will be pretty close..  Ozen moved the ball well on a seasoned Vidor defense last night.  But Central should win just flat out having more talent and more depth.  This would be the theming point for Central. Put this team away early, get better and avoid injury and see if you can get good enough to hopefully knock off Nederland or PN-G.. 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Game will be pretty close..  Ozen moved the ball well on a seasoned Vidor defense last night.  But Central should win just flat out having more talent and more depth.  This would be the theming point for Central. Put this team away early, get better and avoid injury and see if you can get good enough to hopefully knock off Nederland or PN-G.. 

Have to win 5 of the next 6 games (Ozen, Nederland, Lumberton, PN-G, Livingston and Lee) to guarantee themselves a playoff spot.  They were in the same exact spot last year at this time, 0-2 with losses to Memorial and Vidor, and got in going 4-4 with some help :) from Nederland. 

6 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Have to win 5 of the next 6 games (Ozen, Nederland, Lumberton, PN-G, Livingston and Lee) to guarantee themselves a playoff spot.  They were in the same exact spot last year at this time, 0-2 with losses to Memorial and Vidor, and got in going 4-4 with some help :) from Nederland. 

so basically the Nederland game would be a "playoff" game. i see Central getting it together to wipe out Ozen, and the Losing L's. i don't think they have the defense to stop PNG, but maybe to enough to slow nederland down. lock up #22 and make the RB beat you is what you gonna have to do. oh and maybe #15

12 hours ago, pakronos said:

so basically the Nederland game would be a "playoff" game. i see Central getting it together to wipe out Ozen, and the Losing L's. i don't think they have the defense to stop PNG, but maybe to enough to slow nederland down. lock up #22 and make the RB beat you is what you gonna have to do. oh and maybe #15

Yep, pretty much a play-in game.  Tough hill to climb but we will see how things shake out over the next 6 weeks...