I Have a New Found Respect....

baddog

The average salary in the NFL is 2.1 million dollars per year and you only work for a half of the year yet the Blacks say there is inequality in the NFL, well the rest of us should be so lucky to have that problem.  I am a proud US Navy veteran and just think about this, if every man and woman who ever served this country had decided to take a knee instead of serving then all this BS would be moot, there would not be a USA or probably no other free countries on earth, all I can say is goodbye football I can live with out you.

The media once again has blown something way out of proportion. Reported that 130 players protested by kneeling for National Anthem. Total allowed players in NFL 1696. Thats 7% of players. Once again they let 7% look like a major protest. Get on the right side of this one NFL. We are talking about your country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Knoddy1 said:

The average salary in the NFL is 2.1 million dollars per year and you only work for a half of the year yet the Blacks say there is inequality in the NFL, well the rest of us should be so lucky to have that problem.  I am a proud US Navy veteran and just think about this, if every man and woman who ever served this country had decided to take a knee instead of serving then all this BS would be moot, there would not be a USA or probably no other free countries on earth, all I can say is goodbye football I can live with out you.

Good post. Blacks would not be here or they would be the victims of Hitler's experimental surgery, then disposed of. I would not be here either. Don't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

14 hours ago, baddog said:

I have to apologize for thinking the Steelers decided not to participate because they didn't believe in making a political statement when that is exactly what they did. I totally misunderstood what was going on. 

This crap is ruining the game for me.

Personally, I would rather them do whatever they want in the locker room instead of out on the field setting a terrible example for kids everywhere.

25 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Personally, I would rather them do whatever they want in the locker room instead of out on the field setting a terrible example for kids everywhere.

Growing up our examples happened at our house. Didn't matter what anyone else did. Following others could make you the recipient of a good spanking