Stars United

nappyroots

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Facts can sure screw up a  kumbaya moment.

Hopefully, you won't cause more folks to "give up hope" on the forum.

lol

My sister stayed with us a few weeks after storm.  She bought all kind of fruit.  Peaches, mangos, kumbayas - told her I didn't any of that poo.  Beef, it's what's for dinner.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 0:55 AM, Englebert said:

Who is spouting the negativity and hate? Please call them out...Left or Right. I bet you won't do it. I think you are using the old tired "tried and true" tactic of equivalency when equivalency does not exist. So please, engage in your best attempt to defend this statement. I don't think I will hold my breath.

See there Nappy, everthing you have or will write means nothing on this board, to these guys you are the same as me. (see pennsylvania fire chief)

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

See there Nappy, everthing you have or will write means nothing on this board, to these guys you are the same as me. (see pennsylvania fire chief)

You continually show your lack of comprehension skills. And it is comical that you freely display these severely lacking skills and even try interpreting for your superior intellectuals (yes, that includes nappy roots). Carry on...we were starting to miss the comedic relief.

On 9/18/2017 at 9:07 PM, Englebert said:

You didn't say because you don't want to admit the negativity and hate is primarily generated by the Left. That is undisputable, but you and your ilk always try to play the equivalency card. That's just like saying Lois Lerner and the IRS targeted each side. My post had nothing to do with race, but as usual you have to bring it up because you won't dare tackle the issue at hand. And you are right up there with the king of misinterpreting the type of talk I brought up in my last post. You bring it up and run like a little child when challenged to defend your statements. I'll save my posts for Big Girl and newtobie, but will also call you out when you post that nonsense. You've made some good posts in the past and some good posts recently, but you still maintain your Liberal stance that me and everyone on this board that doesn't tow the Liberal line is inherently racist and bigoted, and the percentage of bad eggs are somehow equal. You have made it abundantly clear you follow the Liberal agenda and have no problem throwing out backhanded insults to non-Liberals. Go run and hide some more...but don't think I won't call you out or ask you to defend your statements.

Dont wrinkle your skirt Mrs Englebert

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Dont wrinkle your skirt Mrs Englebert

Somehow in your feeble mind Conservatives are responsible for running off Liberal posters based on my post while reading your pathetic response. If the light ever came on in your brain you be would blinded beyond repair. Forget the 3rd graders, even the Liberals are now laughing at you.

18 hours ago, Englebert said:

Somehow in your feeble mind Conservatives are responsible for running off Liberal posters based on my post while reading your pathetic response. If the light ever came on in your brain you be would blinded beyond repair. Forget the 3rd graders, even the Liberals are now laughing at you.

If I saw you in person you would be as quite as a church mouse

27 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Wow, an internet tough guy now? Join the millions.

And it's funny you don't like profiling while continuing to profile. You don't like posters making assumptions about you but you constantly make assumptions about other posters. Must be the mindset ingrained by the Liberal masters.

17 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow, an internet tough guy now? Join the millions.

And it's funny you don't like profiling while continuing to profile. You don't like posters making assumptions about you but you constantly make assumptions about other posters. Must be the mindset ingrained by the Liberal masters.

like to debate with the six full time trump lovers on this board

16 hours ago, new tobie said:

So you are now making veiled physical threats, huh Tobie?  I know a couple of guys who have been removed from this board for that type of activity.   During my lifetime, I have also found out that for every "badarse" out there, there is someone even "badder".

3 hours ago, six burg said:

This is the hidden content, please

These guys need to get together to help us against this tyrant prez

What makes you think our president is a tyrant? Please expound on your claim, so you can show new tobie how to have a rational debate based on factual evidence. (This post took me 15 minutes...I kept laughing so hard I couldn't type.) I don't think I will wait for a rational response...fool me once....

On 9/30/2017 at 9:43 AM, Englebert said:

What makes you think our president is a tyrant? Please expound on your claim, so you can show new tobie how to have a rational debate based on factual evidence. (This post took me 15 minutes...I kept laughing so hard I couldn't type.) I don't think I will wait for a rational response...fool me once....

He probably has a job bert. Not a full time setxsports like you and the other five conservatives on this board

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

He probably has a job bert. Not a full time setxsports like you and the other five conservatives on this board

Is this response supposed to make any point...or any sense? Sorry, I'm not in-tune with the warped Liberal mindset. Luckily this isn't a debate or you would be forced to actually make a coherent point. Bye-bye.