Hull-Daisetta 24 West Hardin 12/FINAL

WOSgrad

39 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

Can we get a recap?

Would love to give a recap...if I'd been there.  Unfortunately this game was pretty low on my priority list for today.  Maybe the bottom.

9 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Final?

24-12 final.  Do you not have the Fox Football Friday app on your phone?  It shows every score in the state.

The HD defense played good, they got even better as the game went on. HD's defense was very aggressive, caused some turnovers. HD's offensive line did a good job run blocking, very dominate at times. The HD OT #55 Downs, made some holes up front, kid is a giant. WH had some decent speed this year, they played hard at home. I was very impressed with the HD QB Fregia's deep ball accuracy. Good ole salty rivalry game! 

1 hour ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

The HD defense played good, they got even better as the game went on. HD's defense was very aggressive, caused some turnovers. HD's offensive line did a good job run blocking, very dominate at times. The HD OT #55 Downs, made some holes up front, kid is a giant. WH had some decent speed this year, they played hard at home. I was very impressed with the HD QB Fregia's deep ball accuracy. Good ole salty rivalry game! 

Good to hear Mr Downs had a good game. Is he a sr?

HD's #9 AND #33 are good football players, HD will need both players to excel on both sides of the ball. #33 is physical, he looks for contact, #9 has some hands and a little speed. Hull-Daisetta looked good running the ball, especially in the 4th quarter. The whole O-line was surging forward in the 4th quarter, the big lineman #55 was moving some people. The HD QB has an arm, kid can sling it. HD's TE looked like a beast, kid would be hard to stop with the ball. Kountze will be tough to beat this week, HD will have to control the clock with ground and pound. I heard the Bobcats had several injuries last week.