France Is No Longer France!

Reagan

That's a result of allowing third world people into a modern country.  They can build or construct anything, so they destroy.  And of course, the French aren't allowed to carry weapons, so the mob (is allowed) rules.  Cest la vie.

Sadly, this is exactly what will happen here if, as citizens, 1) we aren't allowed to bear arms to protect ourselves and families, 2) if we don't step up our vetting process when granting citizenship, & 3) if we don't secure our borders. 

4 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

Sadly, this is exactly what will happen here if, as citizens, 1) we aren't allowed to bear arms to protect ourselves and families, 2) if we don't step up our vetting process when granting citizenship, & 3) if we don't secure our borders. 

#'s 2&3 are novel ideas, but according to the lefties and those lefty wingnuts on this site, this is nothing but racism.  Nevermind the fact that a sworn duty of the potus is to protect Americans.  Trump needs to cut funding to every city that states it is a sanctuary city.  The Dims are strictly looking for votes. Just look at what is happening in France, as well as across Europe.  Is this what you long for Big girl? 

9 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

All very true. We also need to quit worrying about offending them.

Since the dogs in the video are not considered "terrorists" per se, then are they the good ones? I need Big Girl to sort these dogs out for me. There I go insulting dogs again.

10 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

#'s 2&3 are novel ideas, but according to the lefties and those lefty wingnuts on this site, this is nothing but racism.  Nevermind the fact that a sworn duty of the potus is to protect Americans.  Trump needs to cut funding to every city that states it is a sanctuary city.  The Dims are strictly looking for votes. Just look at what is happening in France, as well as across Europe.  Is this what you long for Big girl? 

I want to hear the explanation of how protecting the citizens of this nation and keeping known criminals and individuals with ties to organized crime or terrorism is a race thing and not simply a right and wrong thing. Sadly, in the real world, people's feelings will get hurt but that's part of life and I would rather see people walk around with hurt feelings rather than people not being able to walk around anywhere without legitimate concerns for their safety and well being. Maybe I'm crazy though.