Are You Naive About Today's College Students

Hagar

I can tell you for sure, I was.  Hope you get a chance to watch the video from Evergreen State.  To my feeble mind, this meets the definition of anarchy to a T.  Had you seen my face when I watched it, you'd seen "total disbelief".

This is the hidden content, please

And I'd appreciate someone explaining how they describe themselves as anti-fascist, when in fact their actions mirror what fascist do.

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

I can tell you for sure, I was.  Hope you get a chance to watch the video from Evergreen State.  To my feeble mind, this meets the definition of anarchy to a T.  Had you seen my face when I watched it, you'd seen "total disbelief".

And I'd appreciate someone explaining how they describe themselves as anti-fascist, when in fact their actions mirror what fascist do.

Sickening. They trounce upon other's free speech so that they can have theirs. The unspanked generation is proving how discipline has disappeared from society. I tend to tune out those people who begin every sentence with "so". The girl didn't want to give her last name, but she went on camera. Good move, and she was against the mob. Still, no brains.

Where are the parents? Those are the ones who should be on camera. These kids are a direct result of their upbringing. What these kids did is against the law.... Illegal assembly, kidnapping, extortion (not for money but to resign your job). Where is the police? I would shut down the college indefinitely. It would soon be burned down, then what?

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

Sickening. They trounce upon other's free speech so that they can have theirs. The unspanked generation is proving how discipline has disappeared from society. I tend to tune out those people who begin every sentence with "so". The girl didn't want to give her last name, but she went on camera. Good move, and she was against the mob. Still, no brains.

Where are the parents? Those are the ones who should be on camera. These kids are a direct result of their upbringing. What these kids did is against the law.... Illegal assembly, kidnapping, extortion (not for money but to resign your job). Where is the police? I would shut down the college indefinitely. It would soon be burned down, then what?

Yes, where in the hail are their parents?  If one of mine acted like that, I'd be up there with a whole 55 gallon drum of discipline.  If they weren't involved, they still wouldn't be going back to Evergreen.  They need to build a big fence around it and turn it into a mental institution.  

• 3 weeks later...

Excerpt (edited for length):  "What Prof Weinstein did was help the rest of the world see for themselves what was happening on the Evergreen campus.  The unedited videos of students screaming at the president, of a faculty member cursing at her colleagues, provides a clear picture of the reality of the situation.  Yes, more people became aware of what was happening because Prof Weinstein dared to speak w/Tucker Carlson.  But if everyone was as proud of the students and their colleagues as they originally claimed they were, greater awareness wouldn't be a problem - it would be a virtue."

3 hours ago, westend1 said:

College students are obviously dumb and lazy, unlike those who don't go on and continue their education.  Thar's why they make less....wait

Just curious, have you seen any video of the students talking to the president of the college? The same president they virtually held prisoner?  Evidently not.  They met all the requirements for being an anarchist.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...