Democrat Narrative DESTROYED!!

Reagan

My opinion of Comey is that he's a pretty good guy, but a little wishy washy.  And his "truth telling" is sometimes accomplished through avoidance, but I guess that's politics.  Personally, when the DOJ didn't want to go after Hillary, he should have grown a pair and told the American people, instead of, "She's guilty as Hades but we ain't gonna do nuttin'".  I'd love to see him grilled about that, but we all know the Clintons are off limits.  Are more precisely, above the law.

17 hours ago, REBgp said:

My opinion of Comey is that he's a pretty good guy, but a little wishy washy.  And his "truth telling" is sometimes accomplished through avoidance, but I guess that's politics.  Personally, when the DOJ didn't want to go after Hillary, he should have grown a pair and told the American people, instead of, "She's guilty as Hades but we ain't gonna do nuttin'".  I'd love to see him grilled about that, but we all know the Clintons are off limits.  Are more precisely, above the law.

You know, I used to think Comey was a good guy also. I just thought he was in a bad situation with the Clinton investigation("matter"). I now think he is a slimy politician just like the rest. Good riddance. Wouldn't it be funny if he were guilty of violating the espionage act by leaking the memos. A man can wish, can't he. 

6 hours ago, texanabroad said:

You know, I used to think Comey was a good guy also. I just thought he was in a bad situation with the Clinton investigation("matter"). I now think he is a slimy politician just like the rest. Good riddance. Wouldn't it be funny if he were guilty of violating the espionage act by leaking the memos. A man can wish, can't he. 

I agree Tex.  I wrote that prior to the fiasco yesterday.  I got the wishy-washy right, but I didn't realize a (slimeY) politician was running the FBI.  Imo, he could be charged.  The, "I'm a private citizen", won't cut it.  When someone in the military, with Secret/Confidential info, gets out, they still can't divulge it.  Again, my opinion, but a private conversation with the President could be construed/Classified as Confidential (bottom rung of classified info).  Several times, during the hearing, he refused to talk about things in open session, so that's confirmation he knows.  Those notes, written on a Govt computer, during his work time - can't see why that wouldn't be proprietary information.  

Someone has to go against the republican establishment. 9 out 10 posters on the site have nothing bad to say about Mr Trump. If Obama did and said the exact things that mr trump has done and said you guys would be complaining every day. no complaints about nothing or nobody republican. all republican congressman, the president, conservative talk show host are all right all of the time. Every white cop is innocent and every black victim is guilty. Everything white and conservative is right. the only time a black is supported is if he or she is conservative are playing a sport. 

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Someone has to go against the republican establishment. 9 out 10 posters on the site have nothing bad to say about Mr Trump. If Obama did and said the exact things that mr trump has done and said you guys would be complaining every day. no complaints about nothing or nobody republican. all republican congressman, the president, conservative talk show host are all right all of the time. Every white cop is innocent and every black victim is guilty. Everything white and conservative is right. the only time a black is supported is if he or she is conservative are playing a sport. 

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Your racism is glowing this morning

13 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Lol, yes it is.  He just doesn't get it.  This is not about race, this is about Republicans and Democrats - Conservatives & Liberals - and proponents of free speech vs the Ultra Left.  He thinks it race because the black vote is as monolithic as is possible.  Because most blacks vote democrat, when we expose the Dems, he perceives that as attacking blacks.  I think new tobie would be offended if someone gave him vanilla ice cream.

39 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Untill Barrack Obama i have voted for white men for president all of my life. If i had to choose between Obama and Bill Clinton right now, i would vote for Bill. racism has and does still exist by every race, mainly by the race with the largest population. I bet I have more white and minority friends than most of you have black and minority. I do not hate any group of people. not even gays, and i believe everyone should be treated EQUAL.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Exhibit J

Well, there's been no obstruction of justice and no collusion between Trump and the Russians.  Trump is TOTALLY vindicated.  But, true, the Russians did try and get involved in the elections.  But -- did not effect one vote.  remember -- obama got involved in the Israeli elections to try and get BeBe Netanyahu defeated.  So, lefties -- where are the Trump crimes??

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Someone has to go against the Democrat establishment.  4 posters on this site have nothing good to say about Mr. Trump.  If Trump promised a $2500 reduction in health care premiums and promised a 21st Century VA and allowed/encouraged Lois Lerner  to do what she did plus "shovel ready jobs", you guys would be complaining every day.  No complaints about nothing or nobody Democratic.  All Democratic congressmen, President Obama, Liberal Talk Show hosts and liberal blogs are right all of the the time.  Every white cop is guilty and every black victim is innocent.   Everything black and liberal is right.  The only time a Caucasian is supported is if he or she is liberal.

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

If 9 out of 10 posters on this site are so biased and racists, why don't you call us/them out when you witness these transgressions? I have never seen you offer a legitimate counterpoint to anything posted in this forum. All you deliver is attempts to obfuscate and off-topic subject changes. Considering you won't debate but complain profusely, does this mean you are incapable of debate, or just the spitting image of the person you described in stevenash's post?

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

Untill Barrack Obama i have voted for white men for president all of my life. If i had to choose between Obama and Bill Clinton right now, i would vote for Bill. racism has and does still exist by every race, mainly by the race with the largest population. I bet I have more white and minority friends than most of you have black and minority. I do not hate any group of people. not even gays, and i believe everyone should be treated EQUAL.

Tobie- if whites comprise the majority of the population, it would only make sense that you have more white friends than whites have black friends.  Nothing noteworthy about that statement.  If there is a city, county, state country, etc etc made up of 100 people and 30 of them are black and 70 are white, and everybody is friends with everybody, the blacks can claim to have more white friends than the whites can claim to have black friends.   It means nothing.