Best Singles and Doubles Players;Boys and Girls

Guest sportsfan-89

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I think its obvious who this is! But i felt the need to try to defend myself when i saw these posts about me. First off i would like to say Deaver is an amazing player and congradulations on the victory. He deserved it and he is playing at a high level. I will do my best to compete, but he has a huge edge. Second off, to everyone who has been bashing me on here, you must not really know me because i would never talk bad about any of you, but im guessing im going to have to so i can defend myself. Babalot2 if you say that there is noone in this area who is good to compete with me, but 5 of us can beat you does that not make you bad? Look im not trying to bash, but i felt the need to come on here and straighten this out. I will admit Deaver is a better player than me. There i said it, but this doesn't mean im not going to give it my all to beat him. We are all good friends and good people you need to stop bashing everyone on here and deal with your own lives. 

But yall are making statments towards me that makes it seem like yall are saying i suck. Which would then entail that he isn't good either. And congradulations if he does give me a challenge. I am just tired of being bashed on here so i decided to do something about it. Now look i dont think im god at tennis, because i do this for FUN, not for competition. This is fun for me, but yall are trying to take things away from that. I like competition, i dont like to go out and just completely kill someone. So if he gives me competition, why dont he come out and play me. And then lets have fun and get over it. Stop whining about whos not good, the question was who was the best not who you dont think is the best. To answer the question it is Deaver and Aranda.

But yall are making statments towards me that makes it seem like yall are saying i suck. Which would then entail that he isn't good either. And congradulations if he does give me a challenge. I am just tired of being bashed on here so i decided to do something about it. Now look i dont think im god at tennis, because i do this for FUN, not for competition. This is fun for me, but yall are trying to take things away from that. I like competition, i dont like to go out and just completely kill someone. So if he gives me competition, why dont he come out and play me. And then lets have fun and get over it. Stop whining about whos not good, the question was who was the best not who you dont think is the best. To answer the question it is Deaver and Aranda.

[/quote

you and me both man... these guys act like they are gods... tennis is a way of life... and i know for a fact that you are humble... noone should say otherwise... oh and by the way this is that kid that wasn't too good last year but you had a good match with this year... i dont really want to put my name out there... we need to get out and play... ill ask whitney for your number or something because i really need some different competition

TBS, i am pretty sure i know who you are. And yes i would be glad to play anytime just let me know. People need to understand that nooone in this area is a godly tennis player. And by bashing someone is just not right, forget about everyone else and start paying attention to the things that matter. I will tell you something, i played this weekend at the regional tournament in Bryan. I advanced past the 1st round and lost in the second to a good player. Now i was up 63 41 but we are not going to get into that haha. But after that match i wasn't upset, because i had a blast. I made a bunch of friends and had a great time. And thats what tennis is all about. Its not about winning or being the best, because im pretty sure only one person can call himself the best and thats federer. So stop being jerks and enjoy your last years of tennis, because i know i did. 

• 1 month later...

Boys

Singles-1.Matthew Deaver,Silsbee 2.Matt Minic,HJ

Doubles-1.Tyler Word and Scott Carnley,Warren 2.Nederlands #1 Team (don't know their names)

Girls

Singles-1.Salina Aranda,K-Ville 2.Girl from Nederland

Doubles-Not Sure

Man, you are incredibly wrong.

Boys singles- 1. Matthew Deaver  Minic didn't make to the finals of one tournament.

Boys Doubles- 1. Boone, Wehner.  2. Carnley, Word

Girls- Salina

Well I only played 4 tournaments, and two were easy because Desai and Deavers weren't there. I wont both of those. And the other 2, i lost to Desai and Deavers in the Semis. And i reached the finals of district. I believe thats 3 final appearences. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow im pretty sure i never said i was in the top 3 either. But I do know that i compete with both of them. Im pretty sure i never got beat bad all year. The worst i lost was to Deaver in the finals of district 6-3 6-3. I am probably the least conceded person you will ever meet, these people get on here and brag about themselves and such like that. I don't care about that crap, come out and play for fun. Geez, All i know is that i played 4 years of really competitive tennis. I made it to regionals 4 years in a row and two fourth place finishes. And i think thats pretty good in my book. I dont want to be remembered as a good tennis player who was in the top three, i would like to be remembered as a nice guy who had fun. Don't talk crap on me, because im pretty sure you dont really know me. Go ahead and brag about yourself, whoever you are, and make yourself look kool. Even though im pretty sure you sit at home every weekend hopeing that you will have someone call you to hang out! As for everyone else, Go out and enjoy your high school tennis carreer. Because it won't last long. AND HAVE FUN.

There you go minick thats what im talking about. By the way Minick, this weekend we are going to get together and play (even though you will probably kill me again haha). Why the heck do the TENNIS ELITE ACADEMY GUYS always come on here and talk crap about everyone. They think they are so much better than everyone. Well im pretty sure i haven't seen any of them do anything this year. I have nothing against them, because they are good tennis players, but don't get on here and talk crap to BETTER PLAYERS! Lets look at the records shall we? I know for a fact Deavers never lost to anyone from the Elite tennis academy. I dont know the statisitics on Desai, but im pretty sure maybe one loss, but maybe not. Minick only played one of them, and Minick beat him. And those three in my opinion were the best three in the area. I would put it like this

1)Deaver

2)Desai

3)Minick

4)Bug

5)Boone

6)Carnley

7)Word (older one)

8)Wehner

9)Word (younger one)

10)Kid from LCM.

Sorry if you don't agree the TENNIS ELITE ACADEMY, but thats my opinion.

alright heres the deal. we dont talk crap on here. we just think that the tennis season is a lot closer than people think. desai, minick, and deaver are all good players were not dissing better players trust me... but you have one thing wrong... wehner is a better player than word and carnley. he just made champ 18s and is playing amazing. he even beats boone and bug sometimes. but they play everyday so it changes a bunch on who wins and who loses.

Well sorry man, I don't really know Wehner. All i know is that Word and Carnley got to the 2a state finals and based my stuff on that. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, I am not dissing the ELITE TENNIS ACADEMY! I just have seen that the most crap that is started on here, comes from the people from the Elite tennis academy. Now let me tellyou this, everyone that attends the elite tennis academy gets a great workout. But don't diss someone on here man, its just wrong! Not saying you did, but some of your friends did! My information i gave the other day was clearly on what i saw this year. I'm not a tennis expert, but this is the order i would put them in. I saw Bug play once against Desai, I saw boone play Minick, and i saw Wehner and Boone play against the Warren team. So i know you three all have the ability to be good players, but from what i saw that is what my list is based on. AND BASED ON THE SEASON, not right now. If i based my list on now, i would have no idea what the order would be. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder