Best Singles and Doubles Players;Boys and Girls

Guest sportsfan-89

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha its hilarious eh garsnare... are you drunk? haha people have no idea what they are talking about with clement... oh and next year.. watch out for brad legato.. he's picking up his game... and here's my ranking of next years tennis

1)deaver

2)desai

3)herr

4)bug

5)carnley

6)boone

7)wehner

8)legato

im trying to figure out where lopez would go... havn't played him in a while..

and just you wait and see... sarah pfister will be top girls player of the area... and she can play with all the guys on that list... i mean she has been in practice.. take away the serve and its anyones match... garsnare? thoughts on the list?

haha its hilarious eh garsnare... are you drunk? haha people have no idea what they are talking about with clement... oh and next year.. watch out for brad legato.. he's picking up his game... and here's my ranking of next years tennis

1)deaver

2)desai

3)herr

4)bug

5)carnley

6)boone

7)wehner

8)legato

im trying to figure out where lopez would go... havn't played him in a while..

and just you wait and see... sarah pfister will be top girls player of the area... and she can play with all the guys on that list... i mean she has been in practice.. take away the serve and its anyones match... garsnare? thoughts on the list?

Ok well let me tell you this, i play with Brad alot and hes a good player. There are rumors of him moving to Hardin-Jefferson, so lets hope he does well there in school and can play. Unfortunately, he has been unable to compete in high school tennis the past few years. But i think he could do alot better out at HJ. And who knows he might do some damage in the 3A bracket. Here would be my list.

1)Deaver-Strong won't lose a set all year

2)Desai-Will come close to beating deaver, but will not succeed. Will finish 2nd most of the tourneys.

3)Legato- Sporatic, but when ON a great player.

4)Bug- Never played him, but has some potential. But i have him in 4th due to lack of experience.

5)Herr- Never seen play, but i hear good things.

6)Boone- Can be a great player, i have played him twice and both were tough first sets, but after the 1st he went away. He can be dominant though, if he works on his game. He needs to start playing alot of matches to get his confidence up. 

7)Carnley-The Supriser

8)I would put Wehner, but i don't know how he plays. He is an 18s champ though.

And watch out for the #7 Carnley, i might have underated him. I am just going by what i've seen, but i haven't played him since two years ago. So i would think he would be alot better of a player now. And if any of you want to come down to Pinewood or want to play in beaumont and get some matches going, I would be up for that. And I have a very good mixed and guys doubles partner, so if any of you are interested in some doubles let me know. I will be staying at Lamar this year, and i will be playing adult leagues. So i will be playing, if you ever need someone to hit with, give me a call or message me on here. Peace

Tbs, that is about how I would rank them too. I have not seen Legato play enough of the local guys to get a good read on him. I've seen him play a few times and he has a big game, but is inconsistent. Grant is definitely on the list somewhere too, but I need to see him play more to know where he fits. Instead of a 1-10 list, I would probably break it up into groups

Group 1- Deaver- undisputed until someone beats him

Group 2- Sagar, Bug, Lain - closer to group 3 than 1

Group 3- Scott,Boone,Clement - fix the holes in their game and they could be as good as anybody

If I had to guess, I would say Grant in 2 and Legato in 3                                   

Man, looking at that list, I think this is going to be the deepest I have seen High School tennis around here in the last 15 years. All 9 guys mentioned on that list are Supers or Champs. I don't ever remeber that many qualified players in one particular year. Should make for some interesting tournaments this spring.

Tbs, that is about how I would rank them too. I have not seen Legato play enough of the local guys to get a good read on him. I've seen him play a few times and he has a big game, but is inconsistent. Grant is definitely on the list somewhere too, but I need to see him play more to know where he fits. Instead of a 1-10 list, I would probably break it up into groups

Group 1- Deaver- undisputed until someone beats him

Group 2- Sagar, Bug, Lain - closer to group 3 than 1

Group 3- Scott,Boone,Clement - fix the holes in their game and they could be as good as anybody

If I had to guess, I would say Grant in 2 and Legato in 3                                   

This is 100% correct. The most accurate list on here.

garsnare are you drunk?!! weiner is nothing! & no bug is not better than scott..you must not know how to play tennis or something? do you even know what tennis is?

man i guarantee you that garsnare knows more about tennis than you ever will. Wehner is a champ 18. he won 3 matches in his first tournament last weekend.  And garsnare was a pretty good player in his day. he can still probably beat me. trust me man....you don't know who arguing with.

man i guarantee you that garsnare knows more about tennis than you ever will. Wehner is a champ 18. he won 3 matches in his first tournament last weekend.  And garsnare was a pretty good player in his day. he can still probably beat me. trust me man....you don't know who arguing with.

it dosent matter if weiner is a champ 18, hes not gonna do anything this next year. scott will beat him with no problem. he may be gettin all this practice in but i still dont think hes gonna show anything this next year.

Ok well let me tell you this, i play with Brad alot and hes a good player. There are rumors of him moving to Hardin-Jefferson, so lets hope he does well there in school and can play. Unfortunately, he has been unable to compete in high school tennis the past few years. But i think he could do alot better out at HJ. And who knows he might do some damage in the 3A bracket. Here would be my list.

1)Deaver-Strong won't lose a set all year

2)Desai-Will come close to beating deaver, but will not succeed. Will finish 2nd most of the tourneys.

3)Legato- Sporatic, but when ON a great player.

4)Bug- Never played him, but has some potential. But i have him in 4th due to lack of experience.

5)Herr- Never seen play, but i hear good things.

6)Boone- Can be a great player, i have played him twice and both were tough first sets, but after the 1st he went away. He can be dominant though, if he works on his game. He needs to start playing alot of matches to get his confidence up. 

7)Carnley-The Supriser

8)I would put Wehner, but i don't know how he plays. He is an 18s champ though.

And watch out for the #7 Carnley, i might have underated him. I am just going by what i've seen, but i haven't played him since two years ago. So i would think he would be alot better of a player now. And if any of you want to come down to Pinewood or want to play in beaumont and get some matches going, I would be up for that. And I have a very good mixed and guys doubles partner, so if any of you are interested in some doubles let me know. I will be staying at Lamar this year, and i will be playing adult leagues. So i will be playing, if you ever need someone to hit with, give me a call or message me on here. Peace

how is super 14's for experience. and USTA is a heck of alot harder than high school tennis. I've played USTA for almost 2 years. 2 tournaments a month. Ive got experience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder