Is this fake news?

stevenash

On 3/25/2017 at 9:39 AM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot the audience I am responding to on this thread. The Muslim ban is unconstitutional. 

No it's not.  The President, under the Constitution, has the the right to dictate immigration.  Supreme Court in the past has already ruled that fact.  Just because 3 commie judges put their personal opinions above the law doesn't mean President Trump was wrong!

26 minutes ago, Reagan said:

No it's not.  The President, under the Constitution, has the the right to dictate immigration.  Supreme Court in the past has already ruled that fact.  Just because 3 commie judges put their personal opinions above the law doesn't mean President Trump was wrong!

Exactly, and commie is the correct term. Let's not fool ourselves.

26 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Man, that little thing called The Constitution that libtards hate.

On 3/25/2017 at 10:39 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot the audience I am responding to on this thread. The Muslim ban is unconstitutional. 

I don't agree that it is a Muslim ban. If it were a Muslim ban, why not ban the countries with the highest amount of Muslims, or all Muslims. In fact, only one of the countries on Trumps travel ban includes a top ten Muslim country by population. (

This is the hidden content, please
) This is a ban on countries with a higher probability of terrorists being imbedded in immigrants. It just so turns out that those countries are predominantly Muslim. 

18 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

I don't agree that it is a Muslim ban. If it were a Muslim ban, why not ban the countries with the highest amount of Muslims, or all Muslims. In fact, only one of the countries on Trumps travel ban includes a top ten Muslim country by population. (

This is the hidden content, please
) This is a ban on countries with a higher probability of terrorists being imbedded in immigrants. It just so turns out that those countries are predominantly Muslim. 

Muslim ban just fits the Demtard narrative

• 3 weeks later...