OK to Hunt and Kill White Women per Facebook

Hagar

1 hour ago, 77 said:

bring it!

Almost to that point it appears.  Snowflakes, and all minority's have entered a very dangerous area.  If they want to make war against white people, they might find out why predominantly white countries have ruled the world so many years.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Translation.  No.  No reputable news organization vetted this.   Looks fake.  Might be real.   My guess.  Heavily edited

Probably not what you'd consider reputable.  The ones you consider reputable are the same one who didn't report on the 14 year old HS girl being raped in a HS bathroom by two illegal aliens, one 17 and the other 18.

Whether this is fake news or not, it touches on a serious issue in our society. The debate on this thread should be over whether there is a difference between hate speech and free speech and instead it is about whether a news source is reputable. The news source may not be reputable, but I believe the topic is very relevant and should be discussed. 

13 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

Whether this is fake news or not, it touches on a serious issue in our society. The debate on this thread should be over whether there is a difference between hate speech and free speech and instead it is about whether a news source is reputable. The news source may not be reputable, but I believe the topic is very relevant and should be discussed. 

It has to be true to be relevant.   iF true, I agree that it is wrong.  I don't believe it is true.  If it was, I think at least faux news would get in on it.   Actually, I think fox doesn't outright lie.  They just spin like msnbcMSNBC

1 hour ago, texanabroad said:

I agree...that's the most overused reason to dodge a debate by the libs...even if the source is very reputable.

Liberalism is very hard to defend, but c'mon...make an effort...don't kill the messenger.

4 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You have to get news from somewhere.  Tell us where you go

Living outside the states has forced me to work to find reputable news.  I can't sit down and turn on the television and get my news. What I have found is that it is important to get your news from a variety of different sources and come to your own conclusion. There is normally a shred of truth in most reports, sometimes even CNN(very rarely). Compare that to what another source reports and you can start to put the pieces together. This whole Fake News is a new invention by the media to bring people back in from alternative media. They have all been biased for a very long time. True journalism ended with the 24 hour news networks. 

28 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You have to get news from somewhere.  Tell us where you go

Usually start with Fox, but google to see how others report and if different, why.

When I say Fox, I don't mean Hannity, O'Reilly, or Kelly...I mean the hard news, internet, not a TV fan...although I like Brett Baird.

I simply don't trust CNN anymore.